tonyh0905

aerials of a kia dealer promotional vid..... never saw anything finished form this.... the guy @ :50 is my new gimbal operator

Do you pay him extra for doing "walk on" work ;)

Nice vids....... It must be great getting paid for doing what you love to do!

Last edited by a moderator:

Here's a couple of spots we worked on for John Deere. Love these vehicles- can drive over nearly anything at high speed and the suspension makes it feel like just a small bump. Truly amazing and perfect for hauling copters around! :D

nick

long weekend

giddy up

kloner

Aerial DP
the glass was really nice, killer flares.....

nice flyin, wasn't sure if you were still going,,,, good to see something from you guys

that closer they got is nice

Chadfish

Well this isn't near as nice as a Red can produce, but I had fun touring an organic soil company with my humble XP2 and Hero3+. It will have to do until the GH4s start shipping.

kloner

Aerial DP
gh3..... thanks

went out to an fpv meet this weekend. Took my hexacrafter 1100 out with the gh3 3 axis and my disco..... dam disco started making jello and by 5 flights was trying to flyaway so that footage isn't as good as it shoulda been, none the less, what a blast.... there was 12 of us, all kinds of rigs, this was my take....

Yes, I converted it into X8. I just bought different motor mounts to allow for coax arrangement and used 4 arms. I am using the RC Timer Legacy Gimbal. It isn't perfect by any means, but I am getting jello free shots. I ran both of the videos above through Virtual Dub - Deshaker. It hurts the resolution some, but it was windy early in the day and the video needed it.

Shabang

The most fun FPV Flight ever! 3minutes of total 30minutes. This going to be a blanst to edit!

Here is another house I shot for real estate. This one is located in the historic area of Norfolk, VA.

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
If you didn't love them before or even never considered it y'all gonna love giraffes after watching this one.
The password is < giraffes >.

dazzab

Incredible!!! That's one of the best videos I've seen here. Great technique combined with unique subject matter. And you were right. Now I love giraffes!