CrashMaster

Just showing the AeroXcraft Brushless Gimbal at work and the first Way-Point flight with my Xaircraft X660 Pro.

Last edited by a moderator:

SamaraMedia

thanks!
big helis are a waste of fuel :)...I hike up and snowboard down with all my gear on my back

So what setup are you using that you can pack it a board down? Looks so rock solid that I would have figured an octo or hexa with stabilized gimbal. BTW I'm total jealous! Haven't been able to tele in a couple of years so I really miss the BC.

JW

ZAxis

@Mobassa
Ha yeah, luckily that was the golf cart to save our tired legs as the drive up to the place was far too long.
I'm having to edit it up quickly to send it to DJI in exchange for a 'reward' well before someone else does!
Lec

kloner

Aerial DP
took a 3 axis brushless gimbal down the tracks the other day with jcmonty. added in a few other sunrise shots from last month. 2 different rigs with 2 different cameras on 3 different gimbals

that's one fast skyjib

kloner

Aerial DP
the 3 axis brushless gimbal is something jcmonty has been working on. it's killer but needs so work to fly like i do with wind. first clip is skyjib and 3 axis brushless with gh3, second one is skyjib on av200 skyline and a nex, 3rd on is a hexacrafter 650 2 axis brushless gimbal and a nex

thanks

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
the 3 axis brushless gimbal is something jcmonty has been working on. it's killer but needs so work to fly like i do with wind. first clip is skyjib and 3 axis brushless with gh3, second one is skyjib on av200 skyline and a nex, 3rd on is a hexacrafter 650 2 axis brushless gimbal and a nex

thanks
I love the look of the Hexacrafter, but $1.00 millimetre a little steep. :)

RC Flying

A Drone Mind
Check out some Stingray Racing. Had a lot of fun helping Curtis on this one.
There's some pretty nifty flying there dudes, love it. What type of quads are they? Are they called Stingrays or is that just the name of the canopies you used?

15crewdawg

They are new single motor - collective pitch quads from Curtis Youngblood.
Pretty cool idea for 3D type flying. I would like to see one in person and see how they have the controls working.

RC Flying

A Drone Mind
They are new single motor - collective pitch quads from Curtis Youngblood.
Pretty cool idea for 3D type flying. I would like to see one in person and see how they have the controls working.
Oh, that's interesting. I thought there must be some kind of CP thing going on when I saw one flying upside down. I wonder do they autogyro at all so you can do a semi controlled crash landing if the motor fails?

jbdww

Oh, that's interesting. I thought there must be some kind of CP thing going on when I saw one flying upside down. I wonder do they autogyro at all so you can do a semi controlled crash landing if the motor fails?

Not enough mass in the blades to keep them spinning for autos.

kloner

Aerial DP
I love the look of the Hexacrafter, but $1.00 millimetre a little steep. :)

I guess, crashed it 3 times now, twice unbelievably hard and still haven't broke an arm, frame parts haven't been over $100 is parts yet.

That might not sound like a big deal sitting here talking about it but if you drove hours to get to a set to film and broke down, it's everything.