Fiday Fun - Valmont Bike Park Eye Candy

Testing out some new CS8 MK gimbal settings and a new gimbal / camera operator. Not bad for his 1st time behind the sticks.

Last edited by a moderator:

AerialVue

CAA Registered Company
TJ nice work may be best to stay off a bit until the CO gets the hang of it but still some good clips. Bikes and MR's... Great subjects to film. We just are putting together some footage from Antur Stiniog downhill centre in Wales. Heres a few clips we threw together to keep up happy.

ZAxis

@throttlejockey.
Your location is a real cool track there! Looking forward to some more vids from that place. keep up the good work.
Lec

MidwestRob

Here is a video of me flying the TBS Discovery quadcopter over some baseball fields. GoPro is mounted with foam tape.

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
A little battle between DJ WKM VS ZERO UAV YS-X6:..

Lots of fun. Just one question.

Why didn't ZERO take the shot? He had DJ locked in for a good three or four seconds. Had he run out of ammo? Was he day-dreaming and already basking in his imminent glory in the clubhouse, but then got zapped because of that fatal delay?

mscopters.eu

We posted in the wrong thread Jack :) second attempt also
here is a new showreel I made of my aerials, I often use my quad and/or hexa on productions im filming, here's a selection of shots, enjoy.

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
This was totally major fun at a great location. Shot over two weekends at Parc Astérix in France (hence the sudden weather changes - but worse continuity sins have been committed in bigger productions!) this is marketing footage to coincide with a new Astérix & Obelix movie.

EDIT: to preempt enquiries and to answer RC Flying the gear used was:

Standard DW AD-8 HLE, 12" APC props, AXI 2814/22 motors, standard MK stack, AV200 in two axis mode (Tilt and Roll only), Picloc 3X Pro, Panasonic GH2 with Sanity 5 hack recording 720p50 to a Sandisk 64G/95M SDXC with standard 14-42mm kit lens on 14mm.

All flying and footage shot by single operator with separate monitor cam (HDMI + converter not used) and Yellow Jacket 5.8G video downlink to 7" monitor.

Music from Lord Of The Dance by Ronan Hardiman

NOTE: This video is temporarily password protected. Password is: mombasaflash

jhardway

its a morph of something left over and me using misc rubbers, plastic and nuts and bolts trying to keep the vibration out. Some days are better then others.

DennyR

This was totally major fun at a great location. Shot over two weekends at Parc Astérix in France (hence the sudden weather changes - but worse continuity sins have been committed in bigger productions!) this is marketing footage to coincide with a new Astérix & Obelix movie.

EDIT: to preempt enquiries and to answer RC Flying the gear used was:

Standard DW AD-8 HLE, 12" APC props, AXI 2814/22 motors, standard MK stack, AV200 in two axis mode (Tilt and Roll only), Picloc 3X Pro, Panasonic GH2 with Sanity 5 hack recording 720p50 to a Sandisk 64G/95M SDXC with standard 14-42mm kit lens on 14mm.

All flying and footage shot by single operator with separate monitor cam (HDMI + converter not used) and Yellow Jacket 5.8G video downlink to 7" monitor.

Music from Lord Of The Dance by Ronan Hardiman

That is a very well done video. great color, compositions, camera moves, and creativity throughout.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Again some stung stuff and nice to see pros and beginners stuff. MF stunning buddy especially for a one man shoot, Combatxe I am sure your mate was made up with that, shme the PV busies in the UK is crippled. Everyone thanks for posting your stuff.

Dave