kloner

Aerial DP
JCmonty caught this action shot, pretty sweet

flying_windmill%20%281024x683%29_795.jpg
AerialMOBPetcoShots21%20%281024x683%29_795.jpg

Skysurf

Here is a video that we shot yesterday at the DOTZ DriftBreak Mantorp Park 2013. We had a great day with lots of rubber smoke and exploding tires! :)

//J

Last edited by a moderator:

rwskier

Multi Rotor Video
Here is from yesterday at the lake. Still lots of work to do to get shots cleaned up.

Lanzar

Here is from yesterday at the lake. Still lots of work to do to get shots cleaned up.

You need panlock and 360 gimball or check your props on DJI. Level them out since your kopter is dancing a lot on pan axis or yaw. Othervise nice :)

rwskier

Multi Rotor Video
thanks @Lanzar and @Bowley, I completely agree about the Pan smoothing. It bugs the crap out of me. Guess I really need to take the time to try different gains. this is a poor mans gimbal with only 2 axis so the pan is all about how I am flying it. Some of those shots I used pan stabilizing in software but it warps the image so much.
Anyone have good suggestions for gains?
DJI F550
4s
heavy lift kit 2814 700kv
Xoar 12 x 4 props
Naza

Thanks

rwskier

Multi Rotor Video
I spent some time on the settings tonight and I think they are much better. I wound up at 170 170 100 150 80 80. Now its time to work on the last bits of vibration. This hobby sure has a has a lot to figure out!

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke

Your best shot is at 1:53. I do not know which mount stabilisation system you have but both MK and Picloc display the same tendency for the Roll axis to lean with the direction of travel - thus putting the horizon even further out of kilter.

N1 Skysurf! LOVE the dude in the Volvo wagon!!

What dude? I watched end to end and I didn't see any dude.

rwskier

Multi Rotor Video
@Mombasaflash that shot had no stabilization on it. I have noticed that flying sideways with the Brushless gimbal it looses the horizon some. Guess I had better figure that out as well. thanks for the thread link for settings, that will help.

Russell

cablebob16

Hey, guys. New to the forum here but have liked seeing y'alls videos. Here is one of mine I filmed last week. I'm using a DJI F450 Frame with the Naza controller. I have a GoPro Hero3 mounted directly to the bottom of my quadcopter. I am going to be working on a better mounting system to reduce the little bit of jello effect I have. Also, this video does have the youtube stabilization on it. It made for a slightly smoother video so I went ahead and added it.

tstrike

pendejo grande
Welcome to the forum Bob, watching your vid reminded me of more than a few nights I had in my youth! Check out IrisArials batwing legs and Breezemonts "nomojello" gopro mounts, both guys are members here and both super cheap and well worth it for quick gopro mounting on the 450. Nice digs you got there btw.

cablebob16

Awesome. I've seen some DIY camera mounts that use the cable to cushion the vibrations but didn't know I could buy one for the GoPro. Thanks for the tip, tstrike!

ZAxis

As we have had no decent flying weathe rin the UK for about 6 months I was lucky on the day this happened. found a few problems after such a long time off but good fun non the less.
Enjoy.
Lec