Show us what you shot.

Kilby

Here are a few shots I got this weekend in Philadelphia.

7170020011_32015f65dc_c.jpg

7355231596_4c73f79285_c.jpg

7354609954_646ae5bc25_c.jpg

7169395495_6aa87b2e3e_c.jpg

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
I met Jody Scheckter today, F1 racing champ from the 70's. He owns Laverstoke Park and they hosted the British BBQ Championships today. I took a couple of pics over the event.

As luck would have it, the weather calmed down a bit today, the last couple of days has seen 80mph winds and flooding in the UK. Saying that, it was still windy, probably 15-20mph.

Laverstokepark 01.jpg

Laverstokepark 02.jpg

Kilby

Terry that last photo is great mate, love it.

Ross

Thanks, Ross. I appreciate that. That is a popular shot in Philadelphia, but I've never seen it done from an altitude like that.

I like these a lot, totally Rockytastic. :)

You are correct.. those are in fact the 'Rocky' steps. Every time I'm there people are running up and down them singing that theme song!

I didn't expect Philly to look so pleasant. Nice job with those pictures Kilby.

SG, this is the better part of Philly for sure. I wanted to capture the best part I could. Next time, I think i'm going to try and get William Penn on top of City Hall. ;-)

hjls3

no but it fits in the truck!
ZAxis - I am jealous. That has to be the infamous Fort William DH race. I do a bunch of downhilling in the states and I have always wanted to go check out the Fort William race. Did you get any aerial action shots of the riders? I saw some pics at pinkbike that I thought might be aerials.

ZAxis

ZAxis - I am jealous. That has to be the infamous Fort William DH race. I do a bunch of downhilling in the states and I have always wanted to go check out the Fort William race. Did you get any aerial action shots of the riders? I saw some pics at pinkbike that I thought might be aerials.

Yes it certainly is the Fort william Dh track. No I didn't get chance to get out and do any flying while any riding is on as I run the live mixing on screen throughout the weekend. Droider & quadcopters were up the hill shooting the action so they should have some good stuff. did you watch the race online?
Lec

hjls3

Yes it certainly is the Fort william Dh track. No I didn't get chance to get out and do any flying while any riding is on as I run the live mixing on screen throughout the weekend. Droider & quadcopters were up the hill shooting the action so they should have some good stuff. did you watch the race online?
Lec
No i did not watch online, I was travelling. I have a riding buddy there and he is returning with some video. stoked to see it. you ever come to the states for any races? about 3 or 4 times a summer i will mount up and race old guy cat :) I live in Durango Colorado, some great biking and I frequent AngelFire New Mexico (where I grew up) all the time - certainly some world class downhillin' there.

Great shot and I hope to see some droider action video and pics.

ZAxis

Yeah Durango has some great downhills and is steeped in history of the sport. I haven't been to the states for any races but the WC circus is in Canada next weekend then I think it is in Windham at the start of July. Droider looked like he was having the time of his life up the hill..except for the midges!