Show us what you shot.

Xaircraft

Loved it, gr8 flow to your work. I do love horse racing as well. What mode did you use with the canon 5d.
Its a shame they didn't use more aerial shots like directly over the top of the horse while doing track work.

These are HIGH spirited race horses, really don't like things out of place. We couldn't take a chance on flying over 15 million dollar animals and their riders. Not even once. We hid behind bushes and got pretty high before the horses came to the track, and our landing area was 500 meters away. Most of these shots were single shooter FPV flights. I only use manual mode with the focus to infinity. I can adjust the camera close enough for editing. Get better all the time. The funny thing is, we flew nearer and nearer to the animals everyday before we started filming, they got used to the machines flying around. A lot of work for 15 seconds of video. The horses were actually very curious. Almost as though they were wondering about the machines, wanted to get closer to them. After a few days, they would all come to the fence nearest where we were flying.

Xaircraft

Yes

So it is sold as a complete kit with motors, props, retracts all included for 1700? That is a good deal for removable boom X8 frame.

It is complete, made a little unboxing video. EXTREMELY nice machine!

It comes with everything built minus stickers and Velcro one wrap battery straps ..BUT does comes with camera adaptor plate and tube(s) to fit the Zenmuse mounts or Photohigher, MOvI and Eagle Eye Mounts.

Last edited by a moderator:

SamaraMedia

Looks really solid, plenty of metal and not plastic. As much as the S900 looked nice initially I'm not a fan of plastic in places that are going to be heavy wear areas, folding arms, and this machine looks solid, for about the same price if I'm not mistaken. Having a 800 sized hex now but no folding arms it is becoming a bit troublesome totting around unless I pack it in the back of my truck so this baby is looking very interesting, could be the new home of the SuperX I bought recently and the TPacks TP100 gimbal.

Mo money, mo money, mo money...

Xaircraft

It is complete, made a little unboxing video. EXTREMELY nice machine!

It comes with everything built minus stickers and Velcro one wrap battery straps ..BUT does comes with camera adaptor plate and tube(s) to fit the Zenmuse mounts or Photohigher, MOvI and Eagle Eye Mounts.
Think I posted this in wrong thread but responding to a question(s) and giving info. Please move if necessary.

FPVOne

Rotorbotz X8 info

Have tons of good things to say about it. Will post in the future as (FPVone) Not Xaircraft, although we are going to be carrying the Xaircraft products and replacement parts, plus Eagletree Systems* as well as many others. Short list: DJI Flight Systems*, Fatshark* ETC. Our main line is Rotorbotz*, which we have the rights to. This machine is more equal to my S1000, I rate it FAR above the S900 for many reasons, 1st it is a super redundant X8 just in nature, more lifting also. 25% more lifting approximately. I think the S900 is 7.5kgs. this will come in slightly less than 10kg, maybe more ???? Anyway DSLR=NoProblem. Last post adding pictures and will not hijack this thread further. Will ask Bartman to give me a forum to support these machines.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20140930_102822[1].jpg
    20140930_102822[1].jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 428
  • 20140930_102937[1].jpg
    20140930_102937[1].jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 311
  • 20140930_103113[1].jpg
    20140930_103113[1].jpg
    143 KB · Views: 313
  • 20140930_103204[1].jpg
    20140930_103204[1].jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 351

apsussex

Not sure why that said unavailable but the Beacon High link worked. I took a peek at your other work Sam. You do very beautiful stuff especially with fog. Lovely!

That is strange, I have just edited the link and it should be working now, not sure how I messed that up first time, but anyway, thank you for the kind words. I am actually desperate to get out and fly over some low laying mist/fog. :D

SubSeaSooty

attachment.php

Eilean Donan Castle, Scotland
attachment.php

Isle of Skye, Scotland
attachment.php

Cullen Bridge, Moray, Scotland

Hi just a couple of pics from my Phantom and Gopro

Cheers

Attachments

• Cullen Bridge.jpg
    Cullen Bridge.jpg