One of you tried these yet ! Sony CX 730

Michael64

No they are not the same as Avrotos as Avrotos are over 400 watts and AXI are about 460 watts but are much more efficient.

Michael64

nicwilke

Sorry, #$%#@$%... I've got 2814-10's The 2814-11's are 370W and the 2814-11's (the ones I use) are 420W. I stand corrected. 770kv Tmotors, same as the Avrotos

Michael64

Did not mean to upset you, just telling from experience with these motors. I was just trying to help because I do not beleive the ESC will change motor output or power the motor is the motor and I know for a fact they are different interally.

Michael64

nicwilke

Did not mean to upset you, just telling from experience with these motors. I was just trying to help because I do not beleive the ESC will change motor output or power the motor is the motor and I know for a fact they are different interally.

Michael64

Hahaha, No mate, you're not upsetting me. I gave the wrong info, and you know you're stuff. I was merely cranky at my mistake on the motor I use. I think I'll try the Graupners tonight and see how they go. Thanks for the help mate. All good here.

Michael64

Hey Nic
I was just trying to give some help in return for all the help you gave me with the SKYLINE motor and ESC are in my wheelhouse so I try to steer people in the right direction especially when very nice machines are involved. Glad that we are good thats what these forums are for helping one another.

Michael64

nicwilke

Hey Nic
I was just trying to give some help in return for all the help you gave me with the SKYLINE motor and ESC are in my wheelhouse so I try to steer people in the right direction especially when very nice machines are involved. Glad that we are good thats what these forums are for helping one another.

Michael64

Speaking of which, we're due for the new firmware soon. Should be better still.