News Article, Drone shot down during animal rights protest

Macsgrafs

I saw the video of this Bart, the guy filming from the gound was useless to say the least at filming, to be honest I couldnt tell from the video if it was shot down, as it came down quite controlled, even though it tipped over on landing.

Macsgrafs

Dont get me wrong, I used to like Alex, until I saw a video where he attacked some other protestors, then I went off him & his loud mouth ;) ;)

Ross

hexa

Lol. Don't mess with those Americans, they will buss a cap in your drone's bottom.

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

kloner

Aerial DP
the dumb *** should move it around a little, hunters with shotguns are usually pretty good aim or they don't last in the hobby for long. So it's totally legal to harvest a sustainable source of bird dog trainers (ie pigeons) and do what you want with them. What was the reason for harassing them? cause they shoot guns? or cause the poor rat with wings won't make the old lady bread toss at the park later? If you lived in a city like mine and parked under a tree, you'd be going to the pigeon shoot to. The things are here by the millions

We used to go through 150-200 birds a week for the dogs, Throw em up in the sky then blast em, it's called marking training, dog sees it in the sky then sees where it falls. there all trapped under permit if that's even what this is. There is no limits, no seasons, no license required. pretty much like trapping rats, nobody cares. It is how we make sure when were after "real game" that the birds get harvested clean and humanely not leaving a crippled one to suffer in the bush and to not try killing another to replace it in the bag limit.

heres one for ya, we start em early
getit.jpeg

8 weeks old chasing pigeons, fact of life, they ought to use there resources for something worth while, this was retarded hovering a target over a group of shotguns, i'd have taken a poke at it myself

Emowillcox

That guy flying obviously not a combat pilot or he would have started doing some maneuvers once he heard the gun shots. Maybe he should mount some weapons to his multicopter like some water balloons.