My new favorite video.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I guess you didnt see RtRyder's post. but yes, awesome video. Although i dont know if I would risk a real heli jut for a kids toy plane.

ChrisViperM

Very cool vid.....Statement of the pilot (Heli instructor)at 4:14: "That fuc*ing sh*t was sick....hahahahah"

I wish I had teachers like this during my school time...

I guess it was not that dangerous, not as dangerous as this:

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
alot of them linemen reminded me of tree guys. ex cons, nobody else will listen to there story, but in a job like that who needs morals

kloner

Aerial DP

We were good friends with a guy at the airport that was contracted by the government to go kill goats on San Clemente. the government paid him and he'd get paid by hunters for the oppurtunity. it was just like that video...... plop, plop. plop. they were part of some pig harvest in a similar manner........ now that's a fun thing to do with a heli

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
like a video game...... my buddy was doing it for a couple years. he got $400 a day to shoot off his heli and you could use anything to shoot em. no lic, no proof you were ever there. They had to carry em out and took em to some reserve on the way home in a net underneath. The guy was from New Zealand, it was just anotehr day to him, but the guys getting off where grinnin ear to ear. like war for contractors, lawyers, sports figures, like that.

JLO

I guess you didnt see RtRyder's post. but yes, awesome video. Although i dont know if I would risk a real heli jut for a kids toy plane.
Common Iris the pilot knew what he was doing it was great that he when t out of his way to do that for someone, the 2 pilots felt really happy and the folks on the ground too

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I didnt say it wasnt cool of the guy but it was a risk. It all went fine so no big deal but what if the tail rotor touched a branch and the thing started spinning out of control and landed ont he kid instead? Just saying, a little paranoia goes a long way when you are flying real lives.