• thumb-ME.jpg
    thumb-ME.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG_20120117_182822.jpg
    IMG_20120117_182822.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 312

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Damn Graupners! I'm sure of it. Sorry to hear this. After having an iBeam fall on my head and break my arm in 2 this doesnt look quite so bad but hospitals suck regardless. get better!

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Chuck man, thats awful!!!!!

There was me thinking these thinngs are safer than helis!!!!!!

Ross

I think I would rather get hit by a 13" than a 700 seris rotor at full speed!.. Still pretty bad..

All the best chuck

I was to embarrassed to post my pic when a catch landing went belly up! Its all healed now so no gory pic...

@Jake when did you do that... what did you tell the nurse.. is that the mucky floor of Sport A&E! Bet you had a hell of a waita while while they prioritised the drunks and druggies!

Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
3 weeks ago Dave.
Was putting a new rx on my old quad,the throttle must have been reversed,and it powered up heading straight for my face.
Fortunately the battery was only loosely connected,after I,d swatted it with my hand, checked the damage and decided i needed stitches.So drove myself to A+E .
The girl behind the reception gave me a sick bucket(unused) to let me drip my blood into,whilst I waited to be stitched up(6).
Oh,and the wife had gone to pick the kids up from school,with no keys or phone,so she was locked out and had to spend a couple of hours waiting with a neighbour for a spare set to arrive.
All part of the fun:black_eyed: