Help Please - 3 quadcopter pilots required USA

Gentlemen. I am looking for a drone pilot in three different areas of the US to provide a 360 degree fly around of some commercial properties. GoPro footage will be sufficient. Must have gimbal for stable video.

New Jersey: Cherry Hill / Mt Laurel. 8 buildings.
Florida: Fort Lauderdale. 1 building.
South Carolina: Greenville. 1 building.

Please PM me for further details.
Thank you.

Pilots will be compensated on the basis of video editing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
No Dave. This is a legitimate request. Remuneration can be classified as video editing. Simply cut out the take-off and landing and that covers everyone.

Martin.

Not sure its as simple as that but good luck with the request.. May be Kloner could assist

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
No Dave. This is a legitimate request. Remuneration can be classified as video editing. Simply cut out the take-off and landing and that covers everyone.

Martin.

Martin, I sent a PM regarding your request as I live in NJ within driving distance of the Cherry Hill location.

Bart

kloner

Aerial DP
I'd call hire bart if you called me with the project.... I got some friends on facebook in florida that could probably handle the florida shoot if he didn't want to travel. not sure about the SC part,,, it's right in the middle of them both

I'd call hire bart if you called me with the project.... I got some friends on facebook in florida that could probably handle the florida shoot if he didn't want to travel. not sure about the SC part,,, it's right in the middle of them both

Thanks for your help, any lead would be appreciated.

Martin.