Gopro with Filter Adaptor

rwilabee

Here is my xAircraft with my Gopro and I have just installed a filter adapter. Now I can run a polarizing filter or any other 55 mm filter. My polarizing filter hasn't arrived yet so I haven't been able to test the video quality out yet. I just have a UV filter in place.

Rich

View attachment 1811View attachment 1812View attachment 1813

Attachments

• IMG_0036.jpg
    IMG_0036.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_0041.jpg
    IMG_0041.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_0042.jpg
    IMG_0042.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 207

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Where did you get that?

Have u kept the standard lens protector on the housing or have you removed it

Dave

rwilabee

Hi Dave....

I got it at http://www.aquaprohd.com or Amazon.com sells them for that company if you search for Blurfix. It was originally designed for underwater filming so it is waterproof if you use the sealant they give you. I didn't do the waterproofing that they have you do for underwater. You just take the black lens ring off the front of the Gopro and replace it with theirs which has the threads for the filters and that is it, took me all of 5 minutes. The original lens on the case stays put. It really makes the gopro look like it has a professional lens on it. They give you a UV filter with the unit. I hope to shoot some test video sometime this weekend.

By the way on your Flame Wheel did you put the black liquid tape on your solder joints on the bottom plate or leave them exposed. I have one coming for Christmas along with the NAZA. I didn't want to take my WKM off my Xaircraft. I just want something to do aerobatics with.

Rich

Where did you get that?

Have u kept the standard lens protector on the housing or have you removed it

Dave