DJI Contest giveaway!! WINNER!!!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Yes, the title says it all.....a winner has been chosen and will be announced as soon as Youtube finishes taking the upload.

Stay tuned, one of the lucky five is the winner.

Bartman

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Here it is!!!!!!!!!!! The winner is...........

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Well done the winner! I won't say anything so you can watch the video yourself. Bloody hell, talk about suspense, being drawn second last :(

Thanks Bart, very well done. I can't wait for the next comp. Bring it on!

Regards,

Gunter.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Here it is!!!!!!!!!!! The winner is...........

BRILLIANT... Just loved the winners entry... thought second place was a classic interoperation... BUT TO ALL thanks for the effort you all put in to make me.... US laugh but also inspire us to do better in our flying, filming and editing..

Dave

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
That was funny. You should be a radio host. Are you the kind of pilot that gets on the horn and says " Hello everyone, I'm your pilot I just want to say if you look out the window to your right.... ARRRRRRRRR!(hard right banking turn) just kidding!"

Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
Congratulations winner.hard luck to everyone else,it was a great competion.
Thanks Bart ,and thanks DJI for donating a great prize.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk

mbsteed

aerial video centric
I got a private message with a link to this video:

YeeeHaaaaa!

I think this is the first time in my life I have won anything! I was just thinking today how I was going to convince my wife that I really needed to buy a DJI-M Flight controller. However, now I have won one! That is great! I am so psyched!! Thanks Bart and DJI for a great contest. It was fun and I loved all the creative entries. I will do my best to make good use of the DJI flight controller. It has so many awesome features I have been drooling over. I am starting to put a budget together for a new build designed around this flight controller. The flight controller will be free but it will mean more expense if I go with a new build.

Thanks again to Bart, DJI, the other contestants and those who took the time to vote.

gadgetkeith

likes gadgets
hi there

congrtulations mbsteed

well done bart great contest realy good fun watching all the vids over the weeks

nice one also to dji for a great prize

cant wait for the next one

fantasic work bart and all the mods great forum

keith

combatxe2

Congrats Mbsteed, and weel done Bart for sorting the comp......as said before looking forward to the next challenge.

Mark

juz

FPV pilot
you lucky B*&tard...well done fella...

I really enjoyed this contest...It had it all, fun, drama, multirotors and a WINNER! :tennis:

Bartman

MBSTEED
Your parcel is on its way. Enjoy it and use it in good health.
Congratulations too!!

Our next contest will be announced in the coming weeks. At some point we will start a thread to discuss the contest guidelines so please keep an eye out for it and participate as we shape the next contest.

Thanks to DJI one last time for their generous donation of a WK-M flight control system!!

DJI's website

It's a wrap!
Bartman