FPV Turns make me crazy (including raising heartbeat)

kloner

Aerial DP
Me too, the wing is bitchen when you got the room to fly it. in a minute you went a mile,,,,, it's like that. 15 amp draw, cruising along

i was cleaning up the zephy to take flying tomorrow and noticed i rubbed my vinyl raw on teh train tracks yesterday. Frigin thing is out of control

smooths for sissys, hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

Jessestr

Went flying with GPS today. It's what I needed to learn to make turns. Then tried in manual to turn and it worked great. It just doesn't work in atti .. In manual I can bank enough to make my turn good and in atti it doesn't. Really great in manual but amp draw is way more!

Jessestr

It's 90 now. I tried 90-175% gain on that one but it doesn't change much.. Keeps atti like it should even in fast forward now. No more dropping down.
But in the turns I'm limited to a 40°(??) angle degree to make my turn short. With the GPS this problem is fixed and in manual you can fly in any degree that is physical possible..
(my theory..)

kloner

Aerial DP
in gps it's "hucking it" around the corner and in atti, you have the gain too high to let it let you do that. move it down, slowly, start at 80 and try sliding it down to 50. it's gonna get loose, but feel it.....