Commercial Photo and Video-photography

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Kilby.. nice to have another link up on this thread.. please keep us informed as you update..

Nice shots.. Is that little Italy on Boston.. I had some wild times down there when I was working the ropes there in the late nineties / early 2000. If it is Boston did they every finish that big dig thingy?

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
First Project

Got my first commission.. Progress shots of a project we are working on. Called in yesterday and got the clients first run of pics.. really annoyed though cos I seem to have got some black spots coming from somewere. You can see them in the blue sky.

f106798b.jpg

37b9a9af.jpg

deac3846.jpg

04c7053f.jpg

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
the neighbors must love that beast. does it have it's own gravitational pull that sucks in lawn chairs and stuff? did you have to tether your quad to keep it from getting sucked in?
nice shots, by the way. ;)

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Thats a little one... I am hoping to get permission to get some of the one we are working on at the moment.. I will definitely have to break my altitude record to get the whole house in!

Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
Congrats on you commission,nice shots there.I guess it`s a footballers house?
BTW we saw your van parked up by the playing fields yesterday,couldn`t stop as I had the wife and kids on board,and we were heading home to watch The National.
Catch you later.

Emowillcox

Photos

HI Droider
Nice photos... those little black spots look like a little dust or dirt on your lens. Could have easily happened when you were taking off maybe a spec of dirt got flung on your lens from the props spinning up. Those are easy to remove in photoshop or light room.

"Emo, the links aren't working to the pictures “

I’m a bit of a rookie for posting on forums so not sure what is up with my photos. WHen I posted them from my computer I can see them when I am on the forum, but when I use my I Phone you are right there are no photos there in my posts. Wondered if anyone has a easier way for posting photos on the forum or what process they are using. I was using my drop box and posting the link from there. Thanks for the help.
Update answered my own question.. I just uploaded photos to the album here on this site and then pasted the link from there and now looks like you can see the photos both on the computer and from my i-phone

Last edited by a moderator:

recce2

Duluth Shipping Canal

I have been photographing boat traffic coming into the Duluth Harbor off Lake Superior for many years and have always wanted a higher vantage point. The MikroKopter came along and is the perfect platform.
1237992427_ZahRX-M.jpg

1244368707_aHq3Z-M.jpg

1244412858_9pxnR-M.jpg

The images are shot using an Okto2 and Sony NEX5 mounted on a MKTr gimbal. The camera was placed on auto and uses a GentLED for triggering.
I have also informed the local Coast Guard and the Lift Bridge Operators about who I am and why I am flying the MK around the harbor. No problems so far.

baker55

Flood Preparation

Took these in the last few days. They are closing dikes in small towns in southern Manitoba. The Red River that flows from Fargo, ND north and will crest in Winnipeg in early May. (about 200 mi) Still waiting for my camera mount so I strapped my go pro to the frame of the Hexa. Shaun

Attachments

• GOPR0230.jpg
    GOPR0230.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 251
  • GOPR0328.jpg
    GOPR0328.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 279

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Took these in the last few days. They are closing dikes in small towns in southern Manitoba. The Red River that flows from Fargo, ND north and will crest in Winnipeg in early May. (about 200 mi) Still waiting for my camera mount so I strapped my go pro to the frame of the Hexa. Shaun

Nice..what mount are you waiting for?

baker55

temporary mount

Here is a picture of my temp mount strapped to my hexa. I'm kind of embarrassed but it works for now.

Attachments

• IMG_0615.jpg
    IMG_0615.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 208