CineStar 360 Gimbal

Lanzar

CSG.jpg

Sweet! :)

We had to try puting scarlet on it and it looks realy sweet.

Kilby

Something is coming that will stabilise all three axis to .005 deg of accuracy and it will be less than 200 usd. that is almost Cineflex accuracy. BTW is it not DJI. That will only be .05

Hey Denny, any more word on this mystery product? I'd love to hear more about it.

mitmit

and surely nothing specific from Denny, just the same as it was with his "post stab not spoken here" series ;)
nothing personal)
cheers

DennyR

Ah, I missed all this. The board that I and a couple of others are working on is the ArduIMU V-3 it has all of the right ingredients. being based on the MPU6000. It can theoretically resolve .005 deg. I just wish I had more hours in the day and the support from those who offered.

Writing the firmware has been an endless task which is not my speciality. When Hi Tran put up a bounty for the first man to get it working I decided to sit back and see what they came up with. As far as I am aware the money has not been claimed. The board has however been used successfully by a few developers but in my opinion it still needs some work. I think the advent of so many other offerings took away some of that urgency.

I was in favor of seeing what DJI did with the Zenmuse before deciding if a servo drive was still worth using. In reality it is NOT.(Many Reasons) Therefore a different output is required which is going to take some time.. Balancing the camera within a magnetic field is the only way.

apejovic

Tabb: could you explain me which technical differences are there between the previously used savox 1258 against the new cinestar servos?

Hi apejovic, The F360 servo was designed from the ground up as a gimbal servo. It has optimal gearing, control algorithm, and the type of performance we look for in a gimbal servo which needs very different things from a standard RC servo.

Hope that helps

Tabb

ChrisViperM

Hi apejovic, The F360 servo was designed from the ground up as a gimbal servo. It has optimal gearing, control algorithm, and the type of performance we look for in a gimbal servo which needs very different things from a standard RC servo.

Hope that helps

Tabb

Sooo...we got the Cinestar 6 or 8....we got the 3-Axis gimbal....all we need now ist the gimbal stabilization....I know you guys don't want to make the same mistake as the competition and bring a product to the market which is not finished, but only the slightest indication of a silent hidden tiny little hint about the release date would make some people very happy.

Chris