Aeroxcraft Brushless Gopro Gimbal

Hi CM.

No joy. In fact, the last flight was worse than ever. The montage below shows an image taken shortly after take off and a second one taken just a few seconds later after a couple of control moves. The third one is the position of my camera at the end. Not only the lean to the left (it is, honest), but also a lean forwards!

I really hope someone can explain this or how they may have resolved it. I have tried almost everything now and the last thing I want to do is have it sent back and be told there is nothing wrong with it and have it returned to the same problem. It happened to me before, but I doubt Aeroxcraft would do this. I need it resolved. As they say... the camera doesn't lie! lol

Rich

Attachments

• gimbal lean.jpg
    gimbal lean.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 374

CrashMaster

It could be an iffey sensor. If that is the case Rob will help out. In fact he posts on this thread occasionally.
I know this doesn't help bit I have three of his gimbals and now have no issues with any of them.

It could be an iffey sensor. If that is the case Rob will help out. In fact he posts on this thread occasionally.
I know this doesn't help bit I have three of his gimbals and now have no issues with any of them.

Ok, thanks for the advice. I will contact Rob via pm.

Paul881

I crashed my F550 and broke my Gimbal just before I was due to fly back to the UK so once back in the UK, I sent it back to AeroXcraft and they turned it around in 48 hours over Christmas so I could take it back to Dubai where I live. Great service.

CrashMaster

Rob is a nice guy and I suspect there are only two of them working there but are always helpful... although they won't give you a phone number.