Aerial FPV HDMI to AV Analog Signal Converter for SONY Nex5 Nex7

Fred ou

hobbytoys77.com
EDIT: These converters only work with PAL cameras

http://www.hobbytoys77.com/aerial-fpv-hdmi-to-av-analog-signal-converter-for-sony-nex5-nex7_p2702.html

Ultra light aerial transfer with HDMI AV module
Explosion struck another masterpiece, Happymodel FPV micro single aerial brushless Yuntai necessary light volume for Sony NEX series tailored ultra soft silicone line directly connected graph transmitter installed micro single no trouble to think how to get.
Designed for aerial and a general design requirements of the ultra light HDMI AV of weight and volume, digital to analog module
HDMI D interface in line, compatible with most of the miniHDMI standard interface equipment, direct camera is powered, no external power supply; directly connected graph transmitter, without HDMI line
Ultra light weight is only 4G
Using this module, HDMI output mode the camera must be set to AUTO automatically, otherwise it may not be the correct output
The module factory have all through the detection, line welding, any human caused problems led module cannot use are not returned.
Another: the module for PCB, HDMI interface is inserted into the space between the PCB board and the camera is about 2mm, more than 2MM protuberance near the camera HDMI socket to be unable to use this module, for example, Panasonic GH2, within the HDMI module has the lock, if not removed, the HDMI module is not available. The test of Sony Nex5 Series 7 series is fully available, the camera needs to be validated in other.

EDIT: These converters only work with PAL cameras

13815566701.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Fred,

How about you post a coupon code here and give us a discount on your items?? The holidays are upon us and people are ready to spend lots of money!

Thanks,
Bart

Fred ou

hobbytoys77.com
We provide a 5usd coupon code for everyone who want to buy this Signal Converter,please make a accout in hobbytoys77.com,then email to us tell me need coupon code.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
I bought one yesterday and will post a review with my Sony NEX 5N as soon as I can.

Bart

Boltzman

It is probably a PAL version, had exactly that problem. Why are they not highlighting this?!!
It worked with PAL but who wants that when you want 60p with as many frames as option.

janoots2

So did they send u a NTSC version or did u have to change your settings to something else to get it to work? Both my downlink (dji) and display (pirate eye) are pal and NTSC compatible, but can't get a signal out of the thing from my 5n.

Last edited by a moderator: