Aerial FPV HDMI to AV Analog Signal Converter for SONY Nex5 Nex7

Fred ou

hobbytoys77.com
If your monitor is NTSC version,Please setting monitor on PLA version.Because the output signal is PAL version use this Signal Converter regardless of camera version is PAL or NTSC
Got mine and the thing doesn't work. Sending back for hopefully operational replacement...

janoots2

I am in the US and have a Nex5n. Both my downlink and monitor automatically detect and transmit/display PAL or NTSC. I cannot get a signal. I have verified that all my affiliated components are in working order.

Note this is not from your store, but a different vendor, same board:

sy5ema7y.jpg
4atu6a2y.jpg
by3anu7y.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

janoots2

Also check out the verbiage on this site. Does anyone have one of these things working? I need to know to ask for a replacement unit or a refund :-/

http://www.infinity-hobby.com/main/product_info.php?products_id=10147

Weight: 3.3g
Size: 50x15mm
Video output: PAL
NOTE:
This product is designed specific for PAL, not NTSC. Please make sure both your camera and monitor/display can support PAL-based video signal.
As we know, Sony NEX series may come in either PAL or NTSC by default, but not both, depended on where you got the camera. Unfortunately, this can not be configured/altered by end-user. Please make sure your camera can support PAL before purchase this product HDMI to AV Converter Ultra Light for SONY NEX5 [3015S].
BEFORE you use this module,pleas set the HDMI output mode on your NEX5 to "Auto",or the module won't work!!

Fred ou

hobbytoys77.com
Please try setting your monitor video system on PAL
I am in the US and have a Nex5n. Both my downlink and monitor automatically detect and transmit/display PAL or NTSC. I cannot get a signal. I have verified that all my affiliated components are in working order.

Note this is not from your store, but a different vendor, same board:

janoots2

Yes, as mentioned twice they both accept, transmit and display PAL.
Also, I will not delete my infinity hobby link as it actually explains that this product is for PAL CAMERAS, but thanks for PM'ing me - I haven't had one in a while.
This forum is not just a sales promotion tool, especially for products that don't work as described.
I wish the vendor that I purchased from had this description and hopefully I have saved other members frustration as these little boards are popping up all over the place with what seems like inaccurate information.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Yes, as mentioned twice they both accept, transmit and display PAL.
Also, I will not delete my infinity hobby link as it actually explains that this product is for PAL CAMERAS, but thanks for PM'ing me - I haven't had one in a while.
This forum is not just a sales promotion tool, especially for products that don't work as described.
I wish the vendor that I purchased from had this description and hopefully I have saved other members frustration as these little boards are popping up all over the place with what seems like inaccurate information.

janoots

was Fred's english any better in his PM? he seems to have a better grasp now that this issue has come up

Bartman

Oh,Bart,We have shipped,if cant used,please ruturn to china

wait, wait, don't tell me, i can return it if i pay for shipping.

i think you're not being genuine with us Fred, you're english seems to have improved since this problem popped up but just last week you were replying to questions by repeating people's questions as if you didn't know anything about what they were asking.

i wouldn't recommend anyone else buy anything from Mr. Fred. There are plenty of people out there selling things that are willing to be up front and honest from the beginning.

Fred ou

hobbytoys77.com
your order ship number RF185035717SG,We do not want to deceive you, I just I seek truth from facts, in order to take care of the feelings of customers, we are willing to accept returns, there is wrong?
wait, wait, don't tell me, i can return it if i pay for shipping.

i think you're not being genuine with us Fred, you're english seems to have improved since this problem popped up but just last week you were replying to questions by repeating people's questions as if you didn't know anything about what they were asking.

i wouldn't recommend anyone else buy anything from Mr. Fred. There are plenty of people out there selling things that are willing to be up front and honest from the beginning.

Bartman

i suppose this is partly my fault as i should have known enough to ask but the other HDMI converters we've seen work for both PAL and NTSC.

janoots2

I don't want to give false information, but this is what I THINK is going on? There are two types of Nex5n's "60i" (NTSC) and "50i" (PAL). You find what version you have on the little sticker on the bottom (here is mine):
yzyvapep.jpg

Can anyone confirm they are using this board, even if it's from another vendor, with a "60i" Nex5n?

Or am I just way off base?

Fred ou

hobbytoys77.com
2013/11/23 11:54:14
tick.gif
Processing
2013/11/23 11:54:15
cross.gif
ProcessingPayPal status: Completed @ 10:54:05 Nov 23, 2013 PST
Trans ID:15K37751BD619261C
Amount: 54.56 USD.
2013/11/27 07:51:05
tick.gif
ProcessingRF185593548SG

Money was taken on the day i ordered and my account says:
No.DateShip ToStatusTotal
# 2013112311541420November 23, 2013Stephen Cinch
United States
ProcessingUS$54.56
Have shipped by singpost number RF185593548SG,I check from http://www.singpost.com/index.php
Item No:RF185593548SG
Despatch No.: 5864
Beat No.: -
Status DateStatus Description
28-11-2013 Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)
02-12-2013 Despatched to overseas (Country code: US)

Dont worry,
Our service is very good, if there is an accident will inform you,

Merry Christmas