Hoverfly A flight nightmare with a happy ending ...

Caju

Been reading here and there about new firmware, my hfpro/gps was on the shelf, for lots of reasons..... Tried to regain confidence and installed well had lots of yaw problems and never take of. Looks like yaw problems are been a constant with new firmware, back to the shelf again.....

Stacky

I have 2 Hexas and a X8 which all have the new firmware on and are running perfectly.

Been reading here and there about new firmware, my hfpro/gps was on the shelf, for lots of reasons..... Tried to regain confidence and installed well had lots of yaw problems and never take of. Looks like yaw problems are been a constant with new firmware, back to the shelf again.....

canopus

one more flight to day and...it happent again this time with the old firmawere...that meens something else going WRONG ..i have flight log ..so please HF team Help me to find what is the problem.....:upset:

yeehaanow

Good news for everyone else, bad news for you. Hope you can figure it out. Sounds like you were able to save it again?

canopus

Good news for everyone else, bad news for you. Hope you can figure it out. Sounds like you were able to save it again?

Tim..very bad news ..I am starting to lose my patience. Is in the air for 3 minutes perfectly and then it starts to turns around by himself .. I figured out how to control it but this can not be continue.i must found solution right now.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
You're gonna have to get new esc's and a different radio to really isolate it, assuming it's not the FC itself. Are the esc's hot when it lands?

canopus

You're gonna have to get new esc's and a different radio to really isolate it, assuming it's not the FC itself. Are the esc's hot when it lands?
ESC are RCTimer HVSK-40A High Voltage OPTO Brushless ESC and and i will check again tomorrow for radio i have AR8000 ...
Also waiting news from HF team as hope to read and explain the Flight log.

Last edited by a moderator:

yeehaanow

Did you have the beeping this time , too? It could be the BEC cutting out and then turning back on. I wonder what would happen to the HFP if that happened in flight.

canopus

First of all i like to thank ..any one here for help and for your interest .. but mostly I want to thank HF team that response directly to my problem and give me a image about what can be the problem..as IrisAerial say in previews post i have to check the power to my board..something cause restart during the flight and i am loosing yaw control...i will change UBec because my ESC is no BEC and will hope that my problem solved..thank you guys !!!!

PaNt

First of all i like to thank ..any one here for help and for your interest .. but mostly I want to thank HF team that response directly to my problem and give me a image about what can be the problem..as IrisAerial say in previews post i have to check the power to my board..something cause restart during the flight and i am loosing yaw control...i will change UBec because my ESC is no BEC and will hope that my problem solved..thank you guys !!!!
you dont give str8 from the battery?? the bec is needed for the reciever only..

canopus

Pavlo...i am using a DPCAV Power Supply Filter, L-C Type str8 from battery but..also from the same output i had connect voltage for fpv camera and video transmitter ..so maybe that was the problem ..now everything is connect separate from each other .and will see tomorrow with the flight test...

canopus

:tennis: ha ha ... if continue the same problem .. will begin flying a new way and will call ....3d flying and dancing in the air !!!

canopus

first only hovering flight and i found a ESC with problem..after Raising the throttle the motor starts turning like crazy ...and perhaps this is the my problem.