Hoverfly A flight nightmare with a happy ending ...

helloman1976

Ziptie Relocation Expert
this is the story .. a week ago I did the Firmwareupdate V4.8 and immediately made all Acceleration and Temperature calibration..also trhrotle calibration made.
I went to fly and after 5 minutes flight without any warning suddenly made ​​a fast circle I thought that was throtle calibration and i made one more..so I noticed something else today I went to my parents' village for tour and to do one flight after having had perfect weather ... as you can see at the picture below i have made over 35 hours with hover fly pro without any problem..Never. i have NO GPS on board
View attachment 13311
After this unpleasant experience .. I returned again ..to old firmwere i made a 14 minutes flight and nothing happend..
see the video .. Comments and suggestions are welcome :tennis:

Excellent flying!!!! When you headed towards that green house I was yelling NO NO NO not there!!! OMG!!! LOL...that looked expensive! :) Glad you got your multi back, yeah I think I'll wait on any future firmware given my multi flys just fine! Let others try it out for a while before upgrading :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:

canopus

Excellent flying!!!! When you headed towards that green house I was yelling NO NO NO not there!!! OMG!!! LOL...that looked expensive! :) Glad you got your multi back, yeah I think I'll wait on any future firmware given my multi flys just fine! Let others try it out for a while before upgrading :) :)
i like to say after all ..that Hover fly board manage very well my hexa with al most one motor out of duty..and new firmware is very safe to fly !!