Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Very super. But I wonder if you understand the forum concept of threads and relevancy to those threads?

Aside from your post being in the wrong place, your 'perfect case' offers no shock protection whatsoever to the 550 inside, being crushed up against the inside walls with no foam padding at all. And then, imagine the carnage once LiPo's and other heavy objects are left to crash around inside under the careful attentions of airport baboons ... sorry ... baggage handlers.

Hey mate, I moved his posts to: http://www.multirotorforums.com/showthread.php?5339-Flamewheel-F550-Hard-case/page3

tonyh0905

Alas it's mostly the over 60's who go to the arboretum. Got to pick the music for the audience and all that...

+1 on the music!

Obviously not in the same league, but I did a similar flight around a local Manor house / arboretum, and finding the right music makes all the difference.

I only do this for fun, but the General Manager of Dyffryn House contacted me, and asked if I would mind doing the film again in May, and again in October to show the contrast as the seasons progress. I was quite flattered :)

http://youtu.be/Bisr22bVRMU

tonyh0905

Speedy flight on a windy day

I hope one day I get to do an action video! I have so much high BPM music I'd like to work into a vid!

I was out flying around a small village near me, I was hoping to get some nice video of the church etc. Unfortunately the wind picked up to around 20mph, gusting to around 30mph. It was useless for AP, so I took the gimbal and GoPro off, strapped a 808 #16 on the lipo, and went for a speed record......

It shot across the sky like a rocket...If this doesn't deserve a fast BPM nothing does :)

http://youtu.be/6VkctLGpfl0

kloner

Aerial DP

Attachments

• renner-gopro-video-of-the-day.jpg
    renner-gopro-video-of-the-day.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 152

Benjamin Kenobi

Another relaxing video of a castle thing. Only had half an hour to do it but got some okay footage. Bloody windy!

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
you guys sure got a lot of those..... are they owned by people or the country?

with regards to the music thing you guys run, is that a normal music for all britts to enjoy? is it an older crowd thing? just curious, only place i hear that kinda sound in America is in elevators..... heck, we heard the beattles so i know your not all on that classical english sound,,,,, guys ever heard of Flutes?

kloner

Aerial DP
just got after affects so starting to play around with tracking and 3d..... i've always wondered what it was even called, see it on discovery all the time

Benjamin Kenobi

Ha! Nice! :nevreness:

The ones I've been filming are owned by foundations and trusts. There are some owned by people also.

I kind of have to pick this classical music as it usually goes on the trusts website and social media and is watched by the older generation (silver foxes).

If you filmed a stately home would you put hard trance as the sound track?

And just in case, I'm a 34 year old ex-clubber and used to manage the VIP bar at a small club called the Ministry of Sound:

View attachment 16799View attachment 16800

See, no white hairs in site!

Attachments

• 15715321803.jpg
    15715321803.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 269
  • Yes, that s a real picture and yes it was cold, ap.jpg
    Yes, that s a real picture and yes it was cold, ap.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 168

kloner

Aerial DP
no trance by any means and wasn't a complaint, just observation...... , my moms english and she loves country music but she moved here..... was curious what it's like there....

hahaha, your the man,,,,, i've had them wings on but all my clothes were gone,,,, woke up in a mud puddle, only way i know is all the pics that were taken.... last time i drank too... that's hot.

The oldest stuff we got here building wise is pretty new compared to all the castles, more like little gold miner cabins, east coast has the oldest stuff we got.....

is flutes considered trance? it's more like a depeche mode sound.....