kloner

Aerial DP

Attachments

• IMG_0099.JPG
    IMG_0099.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 229

kloner

Aerial DP
I gotta get an updated pic of myself.... went and got all production looking, haven't shaved since i've been flying the big cameras.... almost a year now....

heck, i even wore shoes,,,, that's weird

PilotMan

You know how the dual lock has a little play in it? The super fine fibers seem to stop that and make the dual lock a little more solid. It seems to me that I had a lot less high frequency oscillation this way versus hard mounting the sensor. Was able to get the numbers a lot higher for better stabilization. :frog:

Thanks for the tip Pilot, I use heaps of dual lock, never though of padding it though :nevreness:

C

arch001

Stockholm, Sweden

Here's a video from a few weeks ago when a friend and I went flying in an industrial park outside of Stockholm. Hope you guys like it. Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
I think the finished one will be even better. There's a few really great timelapses in there. I'm glad the inside flight made into that video. I don't like flying inside!

Mika

My first demoreel from material shooted in autumn. Some scenes badly underexposed. I had to push up the levels in post, thats why strong noise and missing details. In scenes where exposure is correct, Panasonic GH2 really shines.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Usual EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY there Lec.. Everyone on here should sit down and watch this classic demonstration of how to integrate AV into a production..

Brilliant AND I am guessing shot on the DroidWorx Y6, outstanding!

Dave

It's abit of a 26 minute epic but here is the full video from the North West trip i was involved in. great little crew & locations, just wish it was always like that up there!
Lec

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Heres some bits and bobs from our year, how time flies. Loads in production now and its so frustrating that I can't show stuff that won't be out till next year!

Dave

Av8Chuck

That's some great stuff! Are you flying a Y6 or X8? And what camera are you flying.

You certainly have developed a great look to your aerial.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Aye Up AV the first video I saw of yours inspired me! Thanks for the comments.

Yep Y6 and CX730

Same set up almost as Zaxis.

Dave

tombrown1

I know this has been posted before, but I'm not able to watch embedded videos on my mobile. Anybody know a workaround? I'm on vacation without a computer and it's killing me that I can't see Droider's new vid!

Thanks,

Tom