Macsgrafs

Nice filming Daniel, very scarey in amongst the trees. But what a wonderful location, love the film mate well done.

Ross

daniel

thanks for the welcome and for the comments,....this is an incredible Forum!!!

@daniel

Welcome to MRF's.. some very nice examples of shots that can be achieved with these mr's.. Very nice though in the UK the HSE may frown on your launch and landing techniques..

Still GREAT footage

Dave

Efliernz

Pete
Like many here on the forum, success has usually come from a huge amount of time, testing, money, experimenting and a bit of madness! It's not just passion but fanaticism that gets you through!

Sometimes - you just need to have fun.
I took my hex to my wife's Christmas party. The camera-mount is wandering (something the Hoverfly boys are working on now) but add a downlink and goggles... I get to fly, others get to be passengers...

Pete

Last edited by a moderator:

Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
Great filming/flying as usual Jeff.You have some seriously COOL scenery over there.Makes me want to jump on a plane,and see it for myself.

Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
Father Christmas test driving his new sleigh...
Unfortunately all did not go well.I think some of the reindeer need to go on a diet;)

This idea was shamelessly stolen from RCG.:shame:

RC Flying

A Drone Mind
Beautiful video, wish we had proper snow sometimes. I think it would be more dramatic at the sound beat break at 46 seconds though if you cut to one of your higher altitude shots that you have later on.

P.S. That house is totally awesome.