Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Hi,

Here's some clips from a recent shoot I did. Just cut and pasted from the raw files.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Just an S800 with Zenmuse GH2 (as in signature). Nothing special. Looking to upgrade to a Skyjib next year.

Here's a short video the producer made of me undertaking a flight. I had a beard as I went to a Star Wars party as Ben Kenobi (naturally) the week before.

Cheers!

smaris

Good set up. Not pure .
One of the team is director or operator ?
My operator is director . I like the way you shoot . We have the same style .
Good footage guys .
Thanks for sharing your work

Anthem

HOA Community

My first video upload to multirotorforum.

Testing and tuning camera gimbal with alexmos and Panasonic GH2.

ZAxis

It's abit of a 26 minute epic but here is the full video from the North West trip i was involved in. great little crew & locations, just wish it was always like that up there!
Lec

This is a job we've done for Motoring last weekend:

The report is in Italian only.
Brief note: how great are these brushless gimbals! The customer did not need to stabilize anything before publishing
DF800 Hexa with Kisss 3 axis BL gimbal, 3300 gr AUW and 14 minutes flight with a single 5000 30c 4s Lipo, that was a perfect setup to carry around the dusty roads of the rally, thanks Upcamera!

Anthem

What gimbal u using. Just setup one of those DYS 3 Axis Gimbals - Im impressed!

View attachment 15135
I'm using a FC-D7 (No brand/company name) purchased on ebay about a year ago for my gopro and sony nex camera.
It works great for gopro to smaller sony nex series/point & shoot cameras but for a Panasonic GH2 its crap.
Difficult to balance and the roll motor is undersized. Motors are ipower 4006 for pitch and ipower 4008 for roll.

I'm considering the DYS, Legacy, or Aerial/RC Rotor 3-axis gimbals.

Attachments

• d7000_2axis.jpg
    d7000_2axis.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 379

Bluerex

Finally some footage I can publish from a team test weekend here in Canberra

Shot with TBS Discovery Pro and GoPro Black. Land shots from JVC HM 100

C

RC Flying

A Drone Mind
Finally some footage I can publish from a team test weekend here in Canberra

Shot with TBS Discovery Pro and GoPro Black. Land shots from JVC HM 100

C
Looks great. I think the second two long shots are better than the first one. There a bit of unwanted side to side motion you can see in the last shot going round the corner. I've had problems with that myself with DJI, I'm experimenting with turning the yaw gains down where I can't use a 3 axis gimbal. To be honest though it looks ace with the car and the following dust.

jfro

Aerial Fun
It's abit of a 26 minute epic but here is the full video from the North West trip i was involved in. great little crew & locations, just wish it was always like that up there!
Lec

ZAxis, that is outstanding.

I forwarded this to my nephew and his wife whom are both mountain and biking enthusiasts. They just got married less than 2 years ago and it wouldn't surprise me if they start planning a long vacation to try to replicate all or part of the trip you filmed. They spend alot of time in the Rocky Mountain area biking and skiing.

Again, what a wonderful adventure and film. Hat's off to the film crew as well as the you star mountain biker....

PS Hope you have some behind the scenes footage to share sometime.

Bluerex

Thanks RC, the yaw twitch is something I would love to tame - keep me posted huh?

This is intended as the final shot for a team wrap video - the proverbial drive off into the sunset shot.
Forgive the overly compressed vimeo output

PilotMan

Have you tried higher gains on the yaw? If you can't get them any higher without oscilating yourself into oblivion here is what I did and it worked great.... Sounds a little strange but......:pig:.

Buy some of this 3M Dual Lock. Its like velcro but better and way more solid:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007OXK39Y/ref=oh_details_o07_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Stick this to the bottom of the sensor and to your gimbal where you want your sensor.

Before I put the sensor on the tray I put some very fine strands of nylon from a hair tie that my daughter was throwing away. Almost feels like spider web material. In fact..... you know that spiderweb material they use for halloween...... That would do it. I rubbed a bunch of it the 3M Dual Lock. What this did was make the connection between the dual lock a bit more secure but gave it cushion it seems.

The finish it off with a thin velcro strap around the tray. I use a ton, well....... not a ton....of that stuff all over my copter to keep wires from moving and chafing. Its available at Home depot and used for keeping cords wrapped up.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Velcro-8-in-x-1-2-in-Reusable-Ties-50-Pack-90924/202261940#.UrHZTxZwozg

This worked pretty good for me....:nevreness:

Thanks RC, the yaw twitch is something I would love to tame - keep me posted huh?

This is intended as the final shot for a team wrap video - the proverbial drive off into the sunset shot.
Forgive the overly compressed vimeo output