kloner

Aerial DP

there was also 4 days with red and long lens worth of footage to mix with it. Thanks to The Academy for having us out

602905_644951708871511_790513805_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jhardway

Multirotor Octo with night shot activated.

I just wanted to test and see how it did, when returning home and landing. I only guided myself in by the monitor, I did not see the copter until it silhouetted in the sky, coming out of the tree line, it was pretty much over me at that time. Good Test

Skyhook

Our latest reel, from various shoots.
Would be great to hear anyone's thoughts.
Cheers

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
Our latest reel, from various shoots.
Would be great to hear anyone's thoughts.
Cheers

Really nice work. Love what you guys did.
I would love to know what motors those are. I'm guessing Axi 2814-22?
Or are they something else?

Fantastic work

DMEN

Here's one where my friend was rock crawling. Not much air space.... trees power wires and birds. But fun still the same.

Sukaterbang: Showreel 2012 - 2013 Epic ! :)

Sukaterbang: Showreel 2012 - 2013

UAV unit :
- RC Heli JRporo GSR260z - DJI Ace One , full waypoint system
- Hexacopter DJI S800 - DJI WKM

Gimbal : DJI Zenmuse Z15
Camera : Sony Nex7

We are equipped by the qualitative technology of remote control helicam to provide a high quality aerial shots. Shooting the perspective of the air used to be very difficult and very expensive. It is now possible with the equipment, experience and our new technology. Our helicam technology brings digital SLR cameras to produce aerial photographs and video quality with high resolution. We are capable of shooting diverse varieties of terrain including hard scape, water, sand, trees, canyons, ravines etc. We have extensive knowledge of Aerial Photography & Aerial Videography in Jakarta,Indonesia & Asia Region.
Page : facebook.com/pages/sukaterbang/471620959546466

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Hey guys (and the girl),

Made a vid of my new house house with my little practise rig:

Just a hard mounted Gopro. Will try again with the S800 soon.

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
And here's a lake just opposite my new place. Second time flying over water but relaxing a bit with it.

Cheers!

FlyGirl

I would imagine flying over the red rocks would be really tough to gauge how far away you are from an object given there is nothing to act as a frame of reference except the bare rock. Kinda cool... :)

Zaidy

A great thread to follow. Please feel free to comment/feedback on this clip.

helloman1976

Ziptie Relocation Expert
@Zaidy Looks really nice!!! Wish it wasn't sped up and there are a couple times when you are flying with your shadow on the ground, that takes away from the shot. You asked so that's my 2 cents :)

A great thread to follow. Please feel free to comment/feedback on this clip.
@Zaidy, nice shots. I would recommend you work on your gains, especially your yaw gain. Most of the video had a lot of yaw action that was causing the left/right instability/motion of the video.
And sadly, I'd have to agree with helloman... the speeding up of video detracts from the beauty of what you are trying to capture.
Keep up the good work!

Zaidy

@Zaidy, nice shots. I would recommend you work on your gains, especially your yaw gain. Most of the video had a lot of yaw action that was causing the left/right instability/motion of the video.
And sadly, I'd have to agree with helloman... the speeding up of video detracts from the beauty of what you are trying to capture.
Keep up the good work!
Thank you very much for your feedback. To be truthfully I have not notice the yaw gain issue. It's great to hear your observations and opinions.