helloman1976

Ziptie Relocation Expert
@Dmitry Pure genius, excellent AP work! From the video editing, the music, the incorporation of objects and landmarks to the main event...simply amazing. Very impressed my friend, good work, best I've seen in a long, long time!

RC Flying

A Drone Mind
There are cameras out there that will zoom and are already built for FPV. Typically you'll have a second operator running the camera rig and the main operator is the pilot. You can of course do it yourself from GPS hold or something like that.

http://www.hobby-wing.com/fpv-fever-hp520-10x.html

http://www.fpvhobby.com/65-10-x-optic-zoom-fpv-camera.html

You can use a HD camcorder and an led controlled from your radio to zoom in and out, I have one for my Panasonic SD800 which also has an easy live out for FPV. You don't need a second operator if you don't want one.

LED controllers are here at gentled

Last edited by a moderator:

hjls3

So when your friend is the World Champion Uni-Cycle rider...Filmed Sat and Sunday last weekend in Boulder, Co. Have a ton of footage of Max and friends - put this together quickly for Max. Will take my time with another edit including all the riders. So fun to watch these guys do their thing. Multis and Uni's = fun combo.

FlyGirl

thanks! we are new here. this is our first post to the forum.

Hopefully not the last! There is soooo much to like in that reel that it is hard to pick favorites but those first four or 5 clips were just sensational...!

el gwiz

Top tip for getting rid of horizon curve is found in PhotoShop Elements. In the FILTER menu CORRECT CAMERA DISTORTION flattens the curve and gives a more pleasing photo. It's a great picture but after a while you can get bored with fish eye.

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
Had a great time at the NEAT Fair and got fly with David Windestal.

Thanks to: FliteTest, HiTec, Peaceful Valley Campground, HobbyKing, Victoria Rose B&B (Downsville) and all the very cool people we met and flew with.

We had a great time despite the weather.:)