Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Mitmit.. welcome the MRF.. Ill check out your post as soon as I have had me tea.. looks really interesting.. whats your setup?

Dave

Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
Mitmit,that was great ,very realistic .Who won?
The horses didn`t look bothered at all.
Dave,are you doing any coverage of the 24hr yacht race(weather permitting of course)?

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Mitmit,that was great ,very realistic .Who won?
The horses didn`t look bothered at all.
Dave,are you doing any coverage of the 24hr yacht race(weather permitting of course)?

Is it this weekend? I was thinking of and gettings some pics.. U home off jollydays?

mitmit

Thanks guys, appreciate your comments.
filmed from okto with cameraman operated 360 head, flown fpv.
I worried about horses, but they were in action and disregarded that buzzing thing over them)

cheers
dimitri

Last edited by a moderator:

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Thx:) it's the Northern part of Italy,
they speak German as well. :)

Ah, okay. Whenever I visit my friend in Malcesine, on the shores of Lake Garda, I can only communicate with the locals in German...that explains it! I don't do Italian and they don't do English...

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Jeff.. nice.. what a wonderful part of the world u are in!.. Love the dog jump.. quality. I just goes to show that you dont ALWAYS need really expensive mounts and cameras to get really interesting shots..

Great

Dave

Av8Chuck

I haven't been flying much so this is one of my first AP videos using a modified 330X and a GoPro.

Last edited by a moderator:

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Another great example of snapshots with cheap gear.. very effective little platform there.. niceone

Again beautiful place and quality motor!

Dave

Av8Chuck

Nice flying. How well do you like the CC board? What did you use before and how does it compare? Also what frame rate does the Contour shoot?