15crewdawg

Re-edited this and added some music. What ya think?

Edit - Youtube jacked up the first upload.

Last edited by a moderator:

F550 and Phantom w/ Zen H3 2D Clips from COLORADO

Little multi's and a few shots from up in the high country. The 550 didn't have a brushless gimbal but still did well we think.

Tomstoy2

Nice shots TJ! I recognize so many of the places. We ought to hook up and go shoot Tiny Town. They still have live pine tree's, don't they?

Great Flying! I am amazed at how stable your 2D BG remains at high speed. It just doesn't seem to be affected by the Wind. How do you do that?

tonyh0905

I did some flying at the Brecon Beacons National Park in South Wales. Sorry the vid is a bit shaky, it was very windy.

Seagull

Hello..

Did this small recording two weeks ago. I work as a drone pilot at Littlesmartwings.com

We have lost our camera camera recently ( Sony HDR CX730) and used a cheaper one Sony HDR CX410 for this movie. However I am not satisfied with this camera. Of course the fog and light makes this looks good. But what is the best camera to use ? We use a Cinestar 8 but are looking for a reasonable priced camera - not to heavy.. Any suggestions?

Yours

Thomas

https://vimeo.com/70844728

We have lost our camera camera recently ( Sony HDR CX730) and used a cheaper one Sony HDR CX410 for this movie. However I am not satisfied with this camera. Of course the fog and light makes this looks good. But what is the best camera to use ? We use a Cinestar 8 but are looking for a reasonable priced camera - not to heavy.. Any suggestions?
Nice job! Nice music to set the tone.
Are you looking to stay with strictly a video camera? Or maybe something like the Sony NEX-7? or Canon's lighter EOS cameras?

Vipe

Here is my showreel teaser video. More coming in the end of month.

ash

Here's my first flight of the DJI450 with Naza lite. We managed to find two spots with no people around, to save injuries and embarrassment! Only broke one prop.

Bluerex

WOW what a superb location - and some gutsy flying (no recovering that baby if she went down) :tennis:

Well done

rolf65

It's worth the trip for sure :) Often the helikopters are flying over our house to pick up people lost on their way to Preikestolen, or pick up base jumpers further in the fjord. The cliff Kjerag is 400m higher than Preikestolen, and are perfect for basejump.
I'm been with them (NOT jumping myself), and only photographed them on the way over the edge. The hexacopter must be much faster to catch them guys trough the Gopro :)