Aerolife

First flight JAF hexacopter

This video is from my first flight two months ago:

Last edited by a moderator:

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
On Tuesday the winds were low here in Ottawa, so I went to Gatineau Park for some flying fun over the autumn leaves. Enjoy the vids and subscribe.

If you would like to subscribe I'll certainly return the favour.

Macsgrafs

This video is from my first flight two months ago:

It seems very smooth when flying slowly or in a hover, I think your mrs/girlfriend needs a monitor so she can see what the camera is seeing...it' impossible to get what footage you want without a live downlink. Apart from that, I think you're onto a winner.

Ross

Sid3ways

Definitely have been missing out by now surfing this board as much as I should. People probably saw this on RCG but if not I'll repost it. I've got a couple new videos we are working on now. A lot of good videos in here guys, keep it up.

Andy
AerialQuads.com

https://vimeo.com/46207370

DIY-QUAD

Here's a clip I made using the Gopro II, DIY Quad and custom mount :)

Shot at 1080p, slowed with twixtor to 50% of it's original speed and then stabilised in post. Final output is at 720p to regain sharpness lost in the stabilisation process :)

This entire clip was shot in one 8 minute flight and then I just selected the best clips for post production.

Aerolife

It seems very smooth when flying slowly or in a hover, I think your mrs/girlfriend needs a monitor so she can see what the camera is seeing...it' impossible to get what footage you want without a live downlink. Apart from that, I think you're onto a winner.

Ross

Hi Ross,

Thanks for your comment, we indeed now have a video downlink setup, as you can see in my later youtube video's. We're still tweaking the Picloc 3X pro a bit, but it feels like a very good platform indeed.

grt Jur

sim_io

Hey guys, I haven't posted in a while. It was tricky flying over all that water and it drizzled, here are the results.