Show us what you shot.

Here's some stuff from the past couple days of flying. We were testing out some less-that-desireable camera settings (and using a camera we never do) and here's some stuff from it. Also, if you write me on here and I don't get back, it's just because I only occasionally check this. Enjoy!

View attachment 4323View attachment 4324

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 306
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 299
Last edited by a moderator:

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Yeah, just got a stiff reality check on the dangers of these things about half an hour ago, this was the final shot before plummeting to the ground, damage assessment underway!!

View attachment 5864

Sorry to here about your spill, Where is that? Heading up your way next week as looks like we have a major job just outside Inverness.

Here is one with my new Canon 10/22 lens, made up what a difference from the stock supplied 18/55..

attachment.php

Droider

Drone Enthusiast

Bowley

Sorry to here about your spill, Where is that? Heading up your way next week as looks like we have a major job just outside Inverness.

Here is one with my new Canon 10/22 lens, made up what a difference from the stock supplied 18/55..

attachment.php

It was Duffus Castle by Elgin.
X650 all fixed up now but somewhat redundant in the absence of a camera mount that got damaged.
Hope you get the spell of descent weather we must be due. for your shoot next week. Its been hopeless for shooting up here for the past fortnight. I'm drawing to the conclusion that single rotor is the way forward for this neck of the woods. or at least one of these new super quick gimbal stabilizers.

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
...Its been hopeless for shooting up here for the past fortnight. I'm drawing to the conclusion that single rotor is the way forward for this neck of the woods...

Same here next to Paris. All wind and rain. That said, today was acceptable so the whole day was spent comparing mounts, cameras, batteries, flight times to see which are the ideal combinations. The point of all this is that having done all that tedious MR stuff I decided to fly for fun for a change and got out a single rotor. Man! These MR's make you lazy. It was quite a shock having to actually pilot the thing.

Question for u guys, ive finished my ad-6 wkm and have been having issues with my thomas scherrer long range gear, it just wont work with wkm. What are most of u guys using fo rc control, id wanted to have video downlink on 900mhz but dont want to cut my 2.4 range in half.... Thanks for the info, hopefully ill b airborne tonight and i can get some pics tomorrow, ill be flying both my nex5n and my d7000 for stills

Macsgrafs

Not bad Gunter, though I would have thought a better shot would have been from the field over to the right, hard call though mate...you were the man on the scene & not I.

Ross

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Not bad Gunter, though I would have thought a better shot would have been from the field over to the right, hard call though mate...you were the man on the scene & not I.

Ross

Ross,

I did think that myself, but I don't really like going into other peoples fields. I know it will probably be okay, but if I loose the heli, I will have to trample his crops to get it back!

I did take a few from the front though...

park farm 03.jpg

I like that building you shot, I'd say someone needs to trim that ivy back a bit!

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Prefer your 2nd shot Gunter, much better....at least its the front of the house ;) Did you look on google earth first to suss out sun directions etc & best time of day to shoot the location?

The venue I shot on Sunday is http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10150998733970791&set=o.163197153711194&type=3&theater

Ross

Ross,

The first one I posted was merely showing me doing my stuff, not for the agent. The second one was for the agent/client.

I do always look on Google earth first to see check the job out, but nearly every time it's totally different on the ground. I plan shots before I go there, but when I get there, it's obvious where I need to shoot from.

Gunter.