I`d put it to the test

I`d tweak the roll
Adjust the pitch
I`d even do the yaw
So come in Mr.Droidworx
Please fly it to my door.

:cool:

Steve.B@rcn.com

I should win this because I am too cheap to buy one!!!! Simple!!!
I have seven helicopters in all sizes and shapes, this adds to the stable!!!

matwelli

Love it, a poet in the house ! well done Jake :)

I really do love Droidworx
They simply are the best
If I won their frame
I`d put it to the test

I`d tweak the roll
Adjust the pitch
I`d even do the yaw
So come in Mr.Droidworx

:cool:

Buzzed

Thanks for the vote! Daughter saw the video and gave me the devil. She said I shoulda used yo' lots more. Go figure! Maybe I should have let her do the production.

Ninjamaster

Droidworx rocks! I can truthfully state that if I win the frame, I will build it and fly it until the motors fall off. Build, rinse, repeat! Their frames are awesome!

Vertical Hold

I'd love to get my mitts on this frame. Two months ago I'd never even heard of a quadcopter. I came across an AR site while searching for camera mounts and from that moment on I haven't thought about much else. Since then I've built one, and now I'm planning to build a second one based on, you guessed it, this frame.

Ok, looks like the compitition is getting really desperate to win this Droidworx frame. I was gonna hold out but it appears I need to let it all out right now and scrape the competition. here goes:
1. I am a orphan!
2. I had a complete wood shop that would blow the doors of of "This old House" and all I could create was tooth picks with splinters.
3. I am STILL 66 and unskilled, I never owned a Droidworx and have crashed every radio controlled product I have owned.
4. My only digital camera is a Panasonic Lumix 12 mega pixel with just one battery.
5. My only other cameras are a Kodak Advantix f300 and a Fuji Dicscovery 90 Date, and they don't have any film in them.
6. I can't even pronounce any of the acronyms that you guys use, nor do I understand anything you say, when you talk Multi blade or controller.
7. I'm a fake and a failure and would only be an imediate success IF the wonderful folks at Droidworx would take this failure in under their wings and CREATE a REAL DROIDIAN almost like taking the 98 pound weakling and making him Mr. Muscle Man! I know that your sales would be beyond comprehension because (sung to the tune of "New Yourk, New York), If you could teach me anything about the Droidworx and make me a true filer, you could teach anyone and everyone would flock to you for their multi blade! You know it and so do I.

And now I wait for Ed Mc Mann to ring my doorbell and GIVE ME MY DROIDWORX FRAME. (Why doesn't "spellchecker" knew the proper word Droidworx?)

OH, I almost forgot "Jake Bullit should be disqualified because the last line in his poem doen't rime with nuttin!

I quote:
I really do love Droidworx
They simply are the best
If I won their frame
I`d put it to the test

I`d tweak the roll
Adjust the pitch
I`d even do the yaw
So come in Mr.Droidworx

Where-by my "New York-New York song sounds perfect!!!! Huh?

I will install a speaker chanting Danger Will Robinson. I will also break it a lot and have to buy a lot of parts. It's good business.

matwelli

@n3m1s1s welcome, wondered how long it would be untill you turned up :)

I think you will like it better than the other forum.

Dont forget to post upp your build threads, always good stuff !

Cheers

Mat

Status
Not open for further replies.