Droidworx Frame Giveaway contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mactadpole

Throw my name in the hat! Just registered to the site. Many thanks to RTRyder for convincing me I need to convert from Hoverfly to Mikrokopter. An AD-4 would be a wonderful addition to the cause of using multirotor copters for tropical rainforest research and conservation!

Shawn

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
Throw my name in the hat! Just registered to the site. Many thanks to RTRyder for convincing me I need to convert from Hoverfly to Mikrokopter. An AD-4 would be a wonderful addition to the cause of using multirotor copters for tropical rainforest research and conservation!

Shawn

Shawn, good to see you made it over here! Good luck in the drawing, now lets get you setup with an Mk controller. When you have a chance please post some of the pictures and details of the work you've done and are doing with multicopters, I think the people here will find it fascinating.

Ken

Droider

Drone Enthusiast

Shawn

Every time I see a David Attenborough documentary I think how cool would it be to film some of them there shots with a MR.. Is that what you want it for?
Dave

PS a very warm welcome to the site.
It would be good if you could go to the new members thread nd post something about yourself..

random_people

ME WANTEEE! I think i should win the quad because ill be using it for research purposes at The Cooper Union in Manhattan, NY. Help support education!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
don't tell anyone but Rob and Linda from Droidworx told me last night that the winner of the contest is going to be able to choose a frame from any of the AD standard or heavy lift models! shhhhh, don't tell anyone, it's a secret and no one is supposed to know except for everyone!!!!

TAKE YOUR PICK!! IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER!!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
am i the only one that is excited about this? i can't even win it and i'm flippin' ecstatic.....hmmmmm......maybe no one has read it yet? i'll be back after my second cup of coffee.

Cabe

But my CopterControl board is so heavy it NEEDS a DW frame...

JoZP7.jpg

Look how it dwarfs our manly UK currency :)

It would be EVER so lonely without a DW frame to nestle upon.

Kilby

am i the only one that is excited about this? i can't even win it and i'm flippin' ecstatic.....hmmmmm......maybe no one has read it yet? i'll be back after my second cup of coffee.

Yes, very cool! I can't wait for the contest to be over so I can collect my winnings. ;-)

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,
can I have an AD8 Heavy lift extended

DennyR

We used to have a good old Aussie saying in the Motor Racing Industry. "When the flag drops the bullshit stops". Send that frame to Cyprus and I'll kit it out with the latest cutting edge stuff that will knock your eyeballs out. BTW Nice to see Mark Webber getting the right treatment from Red Bull at last. How far do I go back? well lets just say I worked with Sir Jack Brabham and Bruce McLaren. I suppose that makes me old!
Some say wise. others tell the truth!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.