Droidworx Frame Giveaway contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aziz

this is exciting. I've been dreaming of these frames for quite a while I wish I just had the money to buy one I would.

zbd45

As a newbie, this is a great resource to learn and share knowledge. Great information and highly rated support.

Madison, WI USA

I'm the guy who's employer of 25 years let me go with a cell phone message. (Cue sad music) I had hoped the upcomming cross country film project funds to include enough to buy a multi but... Anyway, the director conjured a "brilliant" plan B: Use large helium balloons with three fishing lines to control it. We tried this yesterday in light winds.... with absolutely hilarious results. When I get the video from him I'll post it as ample evidence for anyone's need of a (Cue heroic music) QUALITY, RELIABLE & STEADY camera platform such as the (music swells) Droidworx AD-4! In my case, since we barely had enough funding for a (now wasted) cylinder of helium... I should win. Thanks and calm winds... Dave Fullmer

I'm the guy who's employer of 25 years let me go with a cell phone message. (Cue sad music)

I had two friends recently canned by text message. Granted, not after 25 years of work. Gutless losers should not be in control of other people! You kind of deserve to win, but I might still keep it if I do;)
Kenny

Stacky

I met Rob and Linda from Droidworx a couple of months ago at an event called the Hamilton Smackdown. I got to check out a couple of their frames they had down there. The frames are even cooler than they look in photos when you handle one first hand. beautifully made, stylish design and very light. I also got to pick up some handy tips from Rob and Linda. Really cool people.

Hi there, i'm gonna explain why I should win this frame :

As some of you know I'm designing heay lift frames and I'm enough proud of it to believe that my frames are better than droidworks ones.
BUT in order to proove it I need to run extensive vibration test on both frame : mikrokopter hexa to have a referential frame, my Hexastar-700 and an AD6 Droidworks one .
well ok the contest is to win an AD4 but no matter, I will make the comparison with it, it's ok ^^

Harold

me me me me mine mine mine mine more more more

I think the frame should go to me because I can make something beautiful from it.

And I am a Scrouge, so every penny saved is another one in my flight gear :cool:

Cabe

This is relevant to my interests, I *suppose* I could be forced into accepting such a prize.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.