Xoar PJM-E AKA "The Sword" - better than Graupners

Jessestr

I recently found some propellers on the market from Xoar.. They made some very nice wooden propellers.. Thought it might interest the anti-jello people here.

They are made out of : Premium Grade Beech Wood
Every prop is manually finished and manually balanced.

They come in white, silver and black..

Price was like $15 / piece

Any comments?

PJM-E_f.png

208880_10150985766483821_1571504770_n.jpg

PJM-E-YB.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jessestr

I guess so. Read so many good things about them .. Know few people who use them and really are all happy about it!

Jessestr

Not really.. Should ask them. I googled the props and came along some webshops who sell them.. Won't post link (against rules?) I don't know

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
Not really.. Should ask them. I googled the props and came along some webshops who sell them.. Won't post link (against rules?) I don't know

Not against the rules, post the link.

FWIW, I use Xoar props on my MK hexa, it's the quietest multirotor I own. These props whisper compared to the Graupners I run on just about everything else.

Ken

nicwilke

Not against the rules, post the link.

FWIW, I use Xoar props on my MK hexa, it's the quietest multirotor I own. These props whisper compared to the Graupners I run on just about everything else.

Ken

Interesting Ken, I've got Gemfan wood props lined up for my XM-6 late this month, Will try Graupner 11x5's, Wooden Turnigy and wooden Gemfan 13x4.5's, and wooden Gemfan 12x4 's to compare. The 13 put me in peak over limit, but I never go full throttle for long. Can't wait to test. If i find a nice size, I'll order XOARs.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
I recently found some propellers on the market from Xoar.. .......

the Swords look like the Beechwood Electric PJN props. they make more lift than the Graupners but not as much as the Xoar PJA nitro props. Also, the tips of the PJN's are very delicate and don't usually survive an encounter with a stairwell, door edge, or a tip over on a hard surface. just FWIW.

Bart

Digga

PJM "sword" are gas/glow props, PJM-E "sword" are the electric versions, neither come as pushers. PJP-N are the correct matched pair wood props for multicopters, or PJP-T if your after carbon versions in a limited size range. A search for Xoar PJP-N props will soon bring up retailers selling them.

ChrisViperM

That's how they look on my DJI S800 :

PJP-N 14 x 5

View attachment 8042View attachment 8043View attachment 8044View attachment 8045View attachment 8046

Prop adapter is from Digitech : http://shop.jet-1a.com/product_info.php?products_id=2295&osCsid=27d25a00cf5af141fa695060cc28a3a9

I am really happy with the Xoar's, no comparison with the original DJI props. I will try the same prop in 15 x 5 to have a comparison. The props are very quiet...and I lost almost all vibrations on these "flexi-arms".....

Chris

Attachments

• P1000563.jpg
    P1000563.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 361
  • P1000570.jpg
    P1000570.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 319
  • P1000574.jpg
    P1000574.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 345
  • P1000576.jpg
    P1000576.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 338
  • P1000583.jpg
    P1000583.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 332

Digga

I haven't tried the carbon props, but i'm more than happy with the results I've had from the wood Xoar's on my big quad. Just finishing building a hex so that will get the same put on it as well.
Jim