XAircraft XAircraft X650 Pro - Owners

Dhardjono

Ok just lost my 650 pro went down in forest it some where there just lots of snow up to my knee well this was not fery point so it must be the neg -pos reverse. so now i only have a phantom delivery of 650 v4 coming soon need better motor & esc than that i will get in the kits . I need you guy help what tiger motor should i get there is one 2110 780 kv almost like the 800kv can some one suggest me which to get and esc and will the motor mount for the 650 v4 strong enough for these motor. Next week will be 54 degree hope snow melt so i can be looking for my copter. Should have gotten the dvr recorder or gps the buzzer battery warning thing was not working so it was not plug in on the new battery of course it always a new battery when i crash or when it's lost. So suggestion needed .

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners
Ok just lost my 650 pro went down in forest it some where there just lots of snow up to my knee well this was not fery point so it must be the neg -pos reverse. so now i only have a phantom delivery of 650 v4 coming soon need better motor & esc than that i will get in the kits . I need you guy help what tiger motor should i get there is one 2110 780 kv almost like the 800kv can some one suggest me which to get and esc and will the motor mount for the 650 v4 strong enough for these motor. Next week will be 54 degree hope snow melt so i can be looking for my copter. Should have gotten the dvr recorder or gps the buzzer battery warning thing was not working so it was not plug in on the new battery of course it always a new battery when i crash or when it's lost. So suggestion needed .

Sorry for your loss Daniel! still it has been awhile since your last crash.

Here is a survival tip that you can't beat, you have a Taranis get yourself the FrSky Lipo Voltage sensor and FrSky GPS V2, they are small and send telemetary to the radio, when installed you will have the radio telling you battery voltage and warnings, you will have a log that will show you on Google Earth where you tracked and your last known position Lat and Long, all there on the radio, no longer do you have to hope to hear an alarm or see it on the OSD, you'll hear the warnings from your radio.

I don't know about the motors or esc and really can't see how they will be better than the X650 Pro kit, still get the best you can afford and good luck.

David.

Attachments

• FrSky GPS.jpg
    FrSky GPS.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 172
  • FrSky Lipo.jpg
    FrSky Lipo.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 182
Last edited by a moderator:

CrashMaster

Sorry to hear you lost your bird. As for upgrading a 4V I know there are kits out there. The plastic motor mounts may not be up to the power of larger motors. Certainly the ESCs won't be. Also the 4V can run on 3S lipos but the bigger motors, ESCs and props are all balanced for the craft. I would tread very carefully and run the figures through Ecal before spending out too much.

Dhardjono

Sorry to hear you lost your bird. As for upgrading a 4V I know there are kits out there. The plastic motor mounts may not be up to the power of larger motors. Certainly the ESCs won't be. Also the 4V can run on 3S lipos but the bigger motors, ESCs and props are all balanced for the craft. I would tread very carefully and run the figures through Ecal before spending out too much.

Thank CrashMaster i was thinking just getting the kit with original motor and esc with out super x since i order one already to replace the one that was lost copter. Any way today look and snow now harder to look for it but it there some where.

Dhardjono

Here is a survival tip that you can't beat, you have a Taranis get yourself the FrSky Lipo Voltage sensor and FrSky GPS V2, they are small and send telemetary to the radio, when installed you will have the radio telling you battery voltage and warnings, you will have a log that will show you on Google Earth where you tracked and your last known position Lat and Long, all there on the radio, no longer do you have to hope to hear an alarm or see it on the OSD, you'll hear the warnings from your radio.

Wow did not know that can do all that lipo voltage and gps let me look into that the crash is about 600 feet but snow hard to walk had a good work out.
I amtrying to order another trannic rx every where out of stock the lipo is in stock let me see the gps thanks david

Aerovideo

I don't know about the motors or esc and really can't see how they will be better than the X650 Pro kit, still get the best you can afford and good luck.

David.

Man, that sounds really cool. You've nearly got me sold on one of these Radios.

Have you done a range test? How far away can one of these go?

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners
Wow did not know that can do all that lipo voltage and gps let me look into that the crash is about 600 feet but snow hard to walk had a good work out.
I amtrying to order another trannic rx every where out of stock the lipo is in stock let me see the gps thanks david

Are you a man of the world?
GPS and Lipo here UK: http://www.t9hobbysport.com/frsky-gps-v2-sensor-with-s.port

X8R here Oz:http://www.multiwiicopter.com/products/frsky-x8r-std-antenna-taranis-receiver long aerials

David

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners

You will be blessed to get one in under 3 months if you order now!

1.5Km (approx) at that distance RSSI is about 50db so long way still to go Taranis set to warn at 42db, but my FPV TX (600mw Boscam) is at its limit so return to home, I will not fly blind

Suggest you talk to the plankers in the Radios thread at RCGroups.com, some of them seem to go forever!

David

Dhardjono

I have done some long distance -View attachment 16275This was over 3000 feet could have gone further but fpv started braking up. Also you can get a ezuhf adapter made my ImmersionRC ezUHF so you can even get longer rage it plug into the back slot of trannis and you ready to fly you need another a uhf receiver.

Attachments

• orchid beach trannis longdistance.jpg
    orchid beach trannis longdistance.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 214

Dhardjono

With the 650 v4 there is a conversion kit [video]http://hobby-wing.com./x650pro-upgrade-suit.html[/video]for the aluminum motor arms and main fuselage
And the motor i saw one that close to that of the original tiger motor [video]http://www.getfpv.com/motors/tiger-motor-mn3110-15-780kv.html[/video]
For the ESC i woud get this [video]http://www.getfpv.com/electronics/electronic-speed-controllers-esc/lumenier-30-amp-esc-with-simonk-firmware.html[/video]

So what do you guy think about my selection ?

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners
I have done some long distance -This was over 3000 feet could have gone further but fpv started braking up. Also you can get a ezuhf adapter made my ImmersionRC ezUHF so you can even get longer rage it plug into the back slot of trannis and you ready to fly you need another a uhf receiver.

3000ft = 1 km (approx) beat you by 1500ft :livid:

David

Dhardjono

3000ft = 1 km (approx) beat you by 1500ft :livid:

David
you went that far wow i like to see ezuhf can do oh but i was in my car when i was flying it was to cold out side was 25 degree haaa it only way to fly in the cold ok no one was at the beach maybe 1 or 2 people walking so it was safe . Today i have urgel the need to fly, cold day but was sunny i had to shoot so job come first before i look for my stella my lost copter.I think i will get qav 400 first just to do fpv i can get it in 2 days . Best luck lied i think the say 3 day delivery no tracking number. iI order on thursday from hobby wing extra parts and it coming tomorrow but i got no copter dam frustrating waiting and waiting should get from hobby wing.

ok i take it back rant on bestluck the package came in today with every thing except 1 missing power harness which i have an extra one they gave me a refund View attachment 16295

Attachments

• 2014-02-17 12.36.10.jpg
    2014-02-17 12.36.10.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 179

Aerovideo

You will be blessed to get one in under 3 months if you order now!

1.5Km (approx) at that distance RSSI is about 50db so long way still to go Taranis set to warn at 42db, but my FPV TX (600mw Boscam) is at its limit so return to home, I will not fly blind

Suggest you talk to the plankers in the Radios thread at RCGroups.com, some of them seem to go forever!

David

Yeah I missed my window... Range Video here in the States had 3 in stock last week but I didn't order. Now it looks like they are out everywhere.

I'm interested in the regular module but also the ability to add on the EZUHF module, that seems like the ultimate in versatility!

Hey Paul, you mean I finally beat you to a product? I think I ordered one of the last from Range Video. You can expect a little over a mile with the Taranus. The 'sperts at our flying field haven't even bothered with UHF module because video always gives out before the frsky signal does. On another completely unrelated topic,you still loving the Super X?

Aerovideo

You guys stole my radio! hehe... I knew I should have picked one up when I saw there were only a few left.

Thanks David for the link to the aloft hobbies site. I may have to go that route.

This radio does seem to be really good, especially if you can get out a mile. I've been out that far once with a quad but didn't have enough battery to make it back, ouch! So that's plenty of range for a multicopter.

Decisions, decisions!

I do still really like the Super X, it's a nice FC. A few software nitpicks but it flies great and the black box info is a huge bonus.

Guys....thought I would throw this out there. Just bought a set of T-Motor 12x4 props for my X650Pro. Balanced out of the box, and the quad is smooth as silk! Yeah, they cost some bucks, but as long as I keep this thing in the air it seems worth it. The quality is great!

They could probably get the price down somewhat if they ditched the custom felt bags with pull tie ends! ;)

~T.J.

Dhardjono

Guys....thought I would throw this out there. Just bought a set of T-Motor 12x4 props for my X650Pro. Balanced out of the box, and the quad is smooth as silk! Yeah, they cost some bucks, but as long as I keep this thing in the air it seems worth it. The quality is great!

They could probably get the price down somewhat if they ditched the custom felt bags with pull tie ends! ;)

~T.J.

i heard they where good i bought a sigma carbon fiber 12-3.5 which is to twitchy but 4 should be good i think you should get better time.