Thanks Bart! The new MRF menu is awesome!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
just spent some time cleaning up and simplifying the Applications area.

as always, feedback is appreciated.

bart

janoots2

I think we should have a contest for an updated header logo :nevreness:
Likin the new layout as well!
Glad to see the maroon go - but it's still living on some of the links.
Maybe take the italics off the main menu bar.
The ads and videos at the top might look better if you framed them in a 1 or 2 pixel black frame - AddictiveRC already built a 1px frame into their ad.

There's some extra space on the top with the two banner ads above the videos.
You could a) make those two ads longer so they are the same length as the videos b) make them shorter add a third ad c) add two smaller endcap ads on the sides of each - probably just large enough for a logo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
all good points Janoots, the italics were a little visual experiment so it's funny you picked that out. frames around the video boxes would be nice as would a selection of new videos!

i'll keep at it. the maroon/red matched the header graphic so it was nice to have it spattered about the site. the green and blue come from the globe.

a graphics design contest would be a nice idea. maybe next winter when things slow down a little bit. feel free to throw ideas out there.

Vortex

Good job Bart........I'm having a but of trouble accessing the "New Posts" link.......When I click it the link redirects to "Content" I think it just needs to be changed to the correct address.

Thanks

Lance

Vortex

Good job Bart........I'm having a but of trouble accessing the "New Posts" link.......When I click it the link redirects to "Content" I think it just needs to be changed to the correct address.

Thanks

Lance

It's still not working........