Aeronavics / Droidworx Thank you DroidWorx - Short Notice prize draw

ROVguy

Hey Dave, put me down for a ticket and pm me the info. Really wish I could make the weekend.... Blummin work! :( roll on October!

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Hey Dave, put me down for a ticket and pm me the info. Really wish I could make the weekend.... Blummin work! :( roll on October!

Thanks and shame you could not get to the meeting as for the ticket will do.. any particular number between 1 & 100?

ROVguy

It is indeed, oh well, hopefully there will be another time. As for the ticket, number... I dont mind mate, I will take pot luck! And Ive finally got the ball rolling with Geoff, hopefully I will have some nice packages waiting for me when I get home :)

Malcr001

I wont be attending the meet up but I would still like to enter the raffle :D Put me down for 2 tickets.

Last edited by a moderator:

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
It is indeed, oh well, hopefully there will be another time. As for the ticket, number... I dont mind mate, I will take pot luck! And Ive finally got the ball rolling with Geoff, hopefully I will have some nice packages waiting for me when I get home :)

PM sent

ChrisViperM

hey guys...I am out of office for today and wish all of you attending the meet the most beautiful weekend, lot's of sunshine, no crashes and a good supply of headache pills..... (just in case if needed)

Cheers

Chris

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
hey guys...I am out of office for today and wish all of you attending the meet the most beautiful weekend, lot's of sunshine, no crashes and a good supply of headache pills..... (just in case if needed)

Cheers

Chris

Thanks Chris. Blowing a gale at the moment but its supposed to be better tomorrow.. Thanks for the best wishes and we will report back from th event.. I am just wondering if we can do the draw live on sunday!

Dave

hjls3

Live draw - cool. Best wishes to you gents this weekend. Have fun - jealous - i am coming next year. I will win the award for longest distance traveled :)

Thanks Chris. Blowing a gale at the moment but its supposed to be better tomorrow.. Thanks for the best wishes and we will report back from th event.. I am just wondering if we can do the draw live on sunday!

Dave

ROVguy

Yes have fun this weekend guys. Really wish I was going to be there. I'll have my fingers crossed for good weather for you. How about recording the draw and then posting it Dave? Just an idea....

Richard

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Just 4 hours left to the prize draw.. any more takers? £10 a ticket for a DroidWorx AD4

Will post a picture of he other goodies in a mo

Dave

plingboot

dave, sent you a pm about tickets a few days back, but u must have missed it as 42 has now gone. can you put me down for two tickets and let me know how to pay?

i'll have 22 and 59 please.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Prizes

attachment.php

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
And The winner is

RC FLYING..

Johnathon was actually filming to draw so congratulations to him.

There are a few runners up which I will list later with the various bits and bobs that it will post later and contact the runners up for addresses

Dave

Video up of the draw tomorrow as the camera man is still in shock!

attachment.php

ChrisViperM

CONGRAT's to the winner......

BTW...what are those concept drawings at that red wall....?

Enjoy the rest of the day, and come home safely, guys....

Chris

Chris