XAircraft SuperX unboxing

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Well, this was my last XA experience, which is why I am bitter. But I would be open to coming back if things are as good as you claim. I like built in OSD! thats something these have been lacking in.

Yuri,

Have you tried the built-in OSD in your Hoverfly boards?

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I'm about to for the first time. Just taking longer than I thought to make time for the new y6. But I'm really hoping it works well. Why, something I should know about?

Bowley

He was 9/10ths of the problem.

I think he just took on more than he could chew I think, when you could get hold of him it was clear he was a well meaning guy and tried to do the right thing.
He tried to issue a recall on a batch of FC1212S AHRS units for safety reasons but I believe higher powers were not in agreement.

nicwilke

I think he just took on more than he could chew I think, when you could get hold of him it was clear he was a well meaning guy and tried to do the right thing.
He tried to issue a recall on a batch of FC1212S AHRS units for safety reasons but I believe higher powers were not in agreement.

Yeah, he had health issues too. I dealt with him a few times, and always had a decent customer service. I think it fell apart when he just disappeared from time to time.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2

ChrisViperM

Now the good news is that the products are available on http://www.toprcsupply.com and the pricing are cool !

Looks like you are a very pro-active guy and convinced about the product's quality.....that's great, but it only works as far as that company (Xaircraft) is supplying you with all the tools needed for a good service.

If you are convinced that you can help me (and others) in case of troubles and don't referr me to China, I'll give it a try. Problems can happen - no doubt about it - but it's the question how you handle them. In that field DJI has totally failed and that opens a window for the competition, but it will all raise or fail with the backup-service......

Can you do that....??????

Chris

PhilippeN

Looks like you are a very pro-active guy and convinced about the product's quality.....that's great, but it only works as far as that company (Xaircraft) is supplying you with all the tools needed for a good service.

If you are convinced that you can help me (and others) in case of troubles and don't referr me to China, I'll give it a try. Problems can happen - no doubt about it - but it's the question how you handle them. In that field DJI has totally failed and that opens a window for the competition, but it will all raise or fail with the backup-service......

Can you do that....??????

Chris

Hello Chris,

yes you are right I am fully convinced by the product, I tested it myself a lot and you will be fully convinced as well.
we are dealing and flying with all the others and some we still dont understand everything.
The superX is something different and it just works great. We passed more time on gimbal adjustment than on the SuperX.
For sure I will be fully available to help in case you need, but I am sure you will have the same success like us.
The key is to enjoy flying not to spend hours to try to fly.
Friendly
Philippe

paktazh

regarding the super x

What is the difference between Basic and pro version of super x and what option do they have is it as easy as DJI to fly does it work with xaircraft 650 v8 motor and ESC ?? is it stable enough

Hey Phil

Thanks for the answer....so I'll give it a try.

Chris