Stock Flamewheel 450 W/Naza Drift's Pulls to the rear

My flamewheel 450 likes to drift to the rear when I go hand's off on the controls. I have my naza centered and flush with the included Gyro Tape.
I have checked and double checked for Center of balance and with my Go Pro and the Paint Mixer Stick method use my battery placement to adjust the COB.
I have verified that the collaboration was run successfully.

What other steps should I try. My Build/Setup
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAMguHDsuwY

Thanks

JK

are you saying you recalibrating the comand sticks calibration ? just before you take a flight

toptweaks - I used the NAZA assistant. When I was experiencing this problem it showed twitching on the controls. After running TX Cali again everything seems to work fine.

toptweaks

toptweaks - I used the NAZA assistant. When I was experiencing this problem it showed twitching on the controls. After running TX Cali again everything seems to work fine.

jckoniecki,

thank you for your reply,

yes, i also used naza and of course naza assistant software, i also notice the twitching ok i will try this again. setup all and recalibrate then go fly see how it goes.

thank you

NYREPS

It's because the quad was not level when it was hooked up to the naza program that's why it's drifts ,,,make sure the quad is sitting level when connecting to naza program.

It's because the quad was not level when it was hooked up to the naza program that's why it's drifts ,,,make sure the quad is sitting level when connecting to naza program.

NYREPS - Exactly why i think my controls were twitching when i first plugged it in to re calibrate on a level surface. I also was playing around with my camera mount and battery so i think my COG was also off until i refit everything.

JK