Spektum TX Cases

Droider

Drone Enthusiast

Macsgrafs

Wicked find mate, I always get scratches on my TX's as they are both chucked into a backpack along with all the flight batteries. As for the toggle nswitches, try a local maplin store, they have so many different SPST, SPDT, DPST, DPDT types in various sizes.

Ross

PS & I just forked out for 3 flight cases to put my crap in ;)

WillM

I have one too...love it!
I was considering one of the aluminum hard-case types, but theis semi-soft case is small and light, yet rugged enough to protect my DX8 inside of my rucsac or trunk (boot)!

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
I have one too...love it!
I was considering one of the aluminum hard-case types, but theis semi-soft case is small and light, yet rugged enough to protect my DX8 inside of my rucsac or trunk (boot)!

Just tried my Graupner MX20 and it also fits great so I guess the JR's will also fit.. My MX20 has the Jeti box mini on it to so proper result.. looks like I will have to whizz back and get another before they all go!

Dave

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
Just tried my Graupner MX20 and it also fits great so I guess the JR's will also fit.. My MX20 has the Jeti box mini on it to so proper result.. looks like I will have to whizz back and get another before they all go!

Dave

I wonder if my JR 11X would fit. I just matched it up to my DX7 and it's quite a bit bigger in all dimensions...

Ken

dolby

Needs more bacon!
Oh nice! found it on Amazon, ordered it for my Hitec A9. Hopefully it will fit, if not I have a DX6i I use for my mQX.

http://amzn.com/B002XKF71C

WillM

I wonder if my JR 11X would fit. I just matched it up to my DX7 and it's quite a bit bigger in all dimensions...

Ken

Ken,

I noticed you are in Mass. I picked mine up at RC Hover in Foxboro. If you ever shop there, or if they are at all local, might be worth a visit for a test-fit.

Cheers,

Will

Droider

Drone Enthusiast

Ken

KEn send me a icture of your radio.. Aint that the same as Graupners? My 12 channel MX 20 fits no mither

Dave

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
Ken,

I noticed you are in Mass. I picked mine up at RC Hover in Foxboro. If you ever shop there, or if they are at all local, might be worth a visit for a test-fit.

Cheers,

Will

RCH is about a 15 minute drive from the house, I know Jeremy well. I'm a member of NEHC and on the steering committee as well so I'm over that way quite a bit, I'll swing by this weekend and see if he has one to test fit to my 11X.

Ken

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
im heading up to mass this coming week for work. to bad the weather is gonna suck :O stupid wind

I'm about 10 miles inland from the coast, it's ALWAYS windy here! It's a rare day when there is no measureable wind at all, even at the club flying field which is another 10 or 15 miles inland from me. When I first started flying helis I had to learn to fly in the wind fairly quickly, if not there weren't many days to fly on waiting for the wind to stop. I'll generally fly almost any of my multirotors in anything less than 15 mph wind, less for APV if possible, any more wind than that and it's just not fun and more like a fight for control.

Ken

mailman35

yeah ive had some failed results when flying in the wind.
im hoping spring time will lead to some better weather. :p

im gonna bring the quad with me when i head up to mass hopefully i can get some flying time in atleast.

WillM

RCH is about a 15 minute drive from the house, I know Jeremy well. I'm a member of NEHC and on the steering committee as well so I'm over that way quite a bit, I'll swing by this weekend and see if he has one to test fit to my 11X.

Ken

Hi Ken,
I've gotten to know Jeremy a bit over the past few months. I stopped by RCH for the first time in December and have since picked up a bunch of equipment and information. Jeremy had mentioned the local heli club and field briefly. I'm interested but keep forgetting to get the info. It is great to know that there are other locals with multicopters. Hope to see you around some time. Would be great to meet some multi owners and watch their rigs fly!

Cheers,

Will