sony as-10 / as-15

kloner

Aerial DP
heres a sweet comparison. I got two of these things heading here now

Last edited by a moderator:

hjls3

I am stoked. that comparison looked pretty promising. I got an email that mine shipped today. You mounting one to the K450?

kloner

Aerial DP
mine did too.....

i'm gonna put one on the gimble disco, am gonna implant it into the frame..... move the gimble to the kloners frame (got a spot about 1.5" back further) and the other is getting burried into my zII..... that stabilizer is gonna be my only chance.

The gopro will stay with the gimble, live feed one cam type thing.

also just bought a 550 frame, christ

kloner

Aerial DP
even tims getting it with steady shot on with his qav-500 but he has it pretty hard mounted..... I'm thinking the wing gets it for sure, but the quads we will have to see. sounds like more ear plugs

Macsgrafs

The sad thing is that the gopro & sont both have thier good & bad points, what we really need is combined camera! It reminds me of the sony 760 V's Panasonic X900, both have good points, both have bad.....why don't all these cam manufacturers get together & stop releasing nearly right cameras & make a REALLY RIGHT camera!!!!

Ross

kloner

Aerial DP
got my first try at this thing, so far so good. steady shot would take alot of gopro type love to make happen,,,,, but the 1080p is a piece of cake. This is the cam in the stock case bolted to the top of my disco

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
yes but it doesn't have live feed so those folks are out and it's a weird shape to mount, at least on what i have.......