Hoverfly Something Big?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrashMaster

Your right, no comparison, cut through all the marketing crap from everyone HFPro is a FC for professionals and its unfortunate what is happening, DJI is a toy.
DJI products may be described as toys but the WKM, A2 and Ace 1 certainly are far from toys - They are high end Pro Flight Controllers used by thousands of Professionals very successfully. I am not saying they don't have their problems, just like HFPro, the difference is DJI appear to care little that customers have problems but that is probably due to the volume of customers they have all over the world and the varying levels of expertise those customers have. Hens there is no way they can treat customers all as individuals and talk them through problems they may have. They rely on forums like this where individuals can ask for help and their worldwide network of distributors to take the can when it all gets too difficult.

Even Naza M ver2 is not a toy - it's just another tool in the toolbox depending on what shot you are trying to get. I cannot park my HFP equipped fpv machine at 300 ft, and do a controlled descent with low speed 360 pan in 15 mph wind gusts without drift (not saying some of you couldn't but I sure can't). This is a routine maneuver with the DJI. I own DJI for the GPS and HFP for the outrageous manual flying capabilities - mostly LOS now. And the combination of those two features in one system SHOULD be the next BIG THING - from anybody as far as I'm concerned.

Av8Chuck

I know there are probably people who fly 5dMIII, C300 or RED with a WKM, I'm not one of them. I won't fly anything more expensive than a GoPro with a DJI product, I just don't trust them no matter how stable they might be.

Av8Chuck

This thread kind of holds out hope that HF will announce the next big thing here. Since it doesn't appear that's going to happen there's really no point to it.

Bummer...

Status
Not open for further replies.