Hoverfly Something BIG coming soon!

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I just talked to Al. He sent some info on the new Hoverfly pro 2. He said it will be released in 5 days. Has milled aluminum enclosures. GPS is supposed to be like Dji but smaller. Comes with waypoints, OSD module and dual redundancy sbus inputs? The new gimbal control board is a brushless unit that auto tunes. He mentioned they are offering an intro price on the 2 for $399.

Av8Chuck

April fools!!! Hahaha. Sorry. :)

Jokes are meant to be funny...

Cool you can go visit them and get us the inside scoop of what's taking so long! hehe :)

Paul, I'd be willing to bet Hoverfly is doing fine, they've probably just moved onto selling MR's for industrial use where they're willing to pay tens of thousands of dollars without all of the online drama associated with hobbyists.

It might have been nice if they would have told us they were moving on, if that's the case, but I'm not sure I would have done it differently. They might as well sell as much as they can on the way out.

Aerovideo

I just talked to Al. He sent some info on the new Hoverfly pro 2. He said it will be released in 5 days. Has milled aluminum enclosures. GPS is supposed to be like Dji but smaller. Comes with waypoints, OSD module and dual redundancy sbus inputs? The new gimbal control board is a brushless unit that auto tunes. He mentioned they are offering an intro price on the 2 for $399.

HAHAH, that was just CRUEL! But EXACTLY what I want! :D

Well played sir!