when i tilt my hexa the motors stop running ??

john420

Hi I just build a Hexa rotor with WKM and T-motor ESC and T motors the problem is when I am in ATT and GPS mood and my hexa Tilt 20-30 then the motor on the top side stops and only the motor on the bottom are running please advise what am I doing wrong ??? thanks

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Esc calibration comes to mind, is this during flight or when you are holding it?

°~------------------------------------~°
Sent from my electronic telecommunications thingy using my fingers and this Tapatalk do jiggy.

john420

when it is on the ground and no prop when it tilt it but if it does the same when I am holding it then it will do the same in the sky too and it fall like a hunted duck would not you think i do not know if i can flash the T-motor with simonk to fix this or any other way
t-motor-30a-esc-400-p.jpg

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Did you follow manufacturers recommendations for calibrating the esc if they need it? I did mention that but you failed to respond to my suggestion.

Sent from my electronic telecommunications thingy using my fingers and this Tapatalk do jiggy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi, when everything on your system is set for level flight and you tilt your hexa the flight controller will try and re-level the hexa, so the motors on the high side will slow down (or stop at low throttle setting) and the motors on the low side will increase in speed, seems perfectly normal to me.
regards - bruce

nicwilke

Throttle end point calibration first. Then, are you just arming the motors with no throttle? It will shut off anyways if you don't kick the throttle in the GTS mate.

john420

Thank u guys for responding so when there is no prop and it tilt to one side 2 or 3 motor of my Hexa stops and when it is level they are all running smooth and that happens when the throttle is lower then 50% so I thought if the 3 motor stops in the air it will fall down would not u think so as u say it is normal does yours do the same thanks

john420

Throttle end point calibration ?? i put my throttle to 100 and turn the tx on then esc made beebs but when i brought the throttle to zero esc did not make any beebs i got Futaba 10c for the end point calibration i do not know why

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Throttle end point calibration ?? i put my throttle to 100 and turn the tx on then esc made beebs but when i brought the throttle to zero esc did not make any beebs i got Futaba 10c for the end point calibration i do not know why

Because this is NOT the correct way to do it.

I did the search for you, it is pretty easy to locate things on the internet using "GOOGLE".

Follow the instructions for setting up your ESC's here http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uploads/981522291X561242X33.pdf

If you require information on your product, you need to provide information too, we have no idea of what the ESC is that you have.

Page 4 shows you how to program your throttle range and also shows you how to program without a programming card.

Last edited by a moderator:

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Make sure your throttle channel is reversed on your radio, see if that helps. Your radio should show the channel is reversed or you will have all sorts of problems.

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Did it help?