So many questions!!

CCHFHI

OK so I'm new around here, I just bought a blade 350qx2 and I love it!! I didn't go DJI because my local hobby store doesn't carry parts (I'm in a small TEXAS town so options are limited). I am truly enjoying my new hobby but finding info is a bit tough, hopefully Y'all can help!! Here goes: I am wanting do add several things first and foremost is FPV with a screen not goggles, the thought of vertigo comes to mind thinking about those things!! Next, I would like either Tx displayed (or both) flight dynamics (altitude, airspeed, battery, etc). I realize I'll have to upgrade my Tx I'm looking at the DX8, but I certainly would like to now real-time what the aircraft is doing. Lastly I'm looking at buying a gamble, I just found out that they make POI gambles, and yeah that's awesome want one for sure!! Will Y'all kindly help me out and point me in the right directions? Most of the stuff I find is DJI equipment, will that work with a Blade, for instance if I was to get an IOSD mini could I mod it to work? Any help would be fantastic!!

Also if I was to get a new frame for example an F450 and mount my internals, would that work? Just not totally crazy about the plastic, and wanted to in the entry level quad before I start dumping money like a mad man!!

Thanks, Chris

Liberty or Death

kloner

Aerial DP
Your frames your messing with are pretty proprietary so changing out flight controllers just depends on if it is or not.

Fpv is awesome, can be put anywhere, but a lot of it is 12 volt, is anything your flying 3s lipos or bigger? there is 5v stuff but it's a small selection.

Your best off with some wort of frame, seperate radio stuff, seperate flight controller, etc. it's just easier to work on, easier to replace stuff on. etc. You don;t need a store around ya and you could be on the space station and play with this stuff. it's all available on the net, most of these places have it to you in a couple days, a lot of times it's free shipping and unless the company your using is in texas, theres no tax.

Ronan

Your frames your messing with are pretty proprietary so changing out flight controllers just depends on if it is or not.

Fpv is awesome, can be put anywhere, but a lot of it is 12 volt, is anything your flying 3s lipos or bigger? there is 5v stuff but it's a small selection.

Your best off with some wort of frame, seperate radio stuff, seperate flight controller, etc. it's just easier to work on, easier to replace stuff on. etc. You don;t need a store around ya and you could be on the space station and play with this stuff. it's all available on the net, most of these places have it to you in a couple days, a lot of times it's free shipping and unless the company your using is in texas, theres no tax.

What kloner said.

Can't believe we missed your post OP, sorry about that! This community is pretty active and extremely friendly!

kloner

Aerial DP
this stuff really sucks the life out of ya. to be prepared especially starting out takes every waking moment....

CCHFHI

Hey guys, thanks for all the responses! I found a few solutions I'll post about in a bit!!

Liberty or Death