Dimension: 50mmX50mm
Height: 11.6mm
Weight: 14.2g
hole spacing: 45mm
Hole diameter: 3mm

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
I'm not sure in seeing what this has that the mega pro3 doesn't have??? It could just be me, but they seem based sorta on the same thing. Just not sure if these are the most updated components like the pro3 has. Hard to tell though. Seems about the same price by the time you add GPS?

If this is available locally - is say that's an advantage. Of you opt for the Pro3 though - witespy is the place since he pre-configures it and it has all the EZ ports for you I/O (which this doesn't have).

si3po

Having compared both, I think you're spot in saying that they're near as dammit being the same thing.

Since its availability locally is paramount, the Crius AIOPro is misty likely what I'll be getting, although it would be nice to hear from other owners of the board before I purchase.

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Having compared both, I think you're spot in saying that they're near as dammit being the same thing.

Since its availability locally is paramount, the Crius AIOPro is misty likely what I'll be getting, although it would be nice to hear from other owners of the board before I purchase.

You might try searching a bit and see if that board is released under a different name as well. HK may have a version that a lot of people have (wouldn't recommend their knock-offs) and may have a bunch of threads dedicated to it. I thought they had one that was called just numbers - that was supposed to be the same as the Crius. Can't recall the name though...