Show your FPV video

kloner

Aerial DP
Rob, awesome bro, you've always had one of the smoothest turns of all of us. Really getting comftorable, flying over the canopy of trees was hot, looks like a long ways up if it hung

MidwestRob

Rob, awesome bro, you've always had one of the smoothest turns of all of us. Really getting comftorable, flying over the canopy of trees was hot, looks like a long ways up if it hung

Thanks kloner, I appreciate the compliment. Those treetops are about 50ft up and it would be pretty tough to get it down if it decided to perch itself up there. That reminds me, I should probably have something on hand to retrieve it if/when it ever gets stuck.

FerdinandK

No, this is just one of the villages within the range of my copters (called "Mödring"). Eggenburg would be a challenge starting from the club (15,5km) but if things progress a bit, might be possible this winter (I am working on that)

best regards

Ferdinand

P.S.: The country is Austria

Last edited by a moderator:

usnooz

heres one from yesterday.
I've picked up some jello due to a heavy landing. I thought it was down to 2 new blades but found it was a jitering servo i use for tilt. I need to replace it now.

kloner

Aerial DP
you ever hit any of the airfields like that around there? my gramps did his time there, dad went to the arifield and all the grates were still where the runway was, couple of the bunks were still there...... alot of history around there. Goes so much deeper and back in time than here.

usnooz

you ever hit any of the airfields like that around there? my gramps did his time there, dad went to the arifield and all the grates were still where the runway was, couple of the bunks were still there...... alot of history around there. Goes so much deeper and back in time than here.

I've got so many places i want to fly but the weathers turning and they might have to all wait until nex year now. :(

kloner

Aerial DP
Disco at the Gorge,,,, had to revisit the train tracks,,,, sorry about the second half,,,, my gopro got into the lsd or somethin

more uploading

kloner

Aerial DP
another, this ones a full flight tempting fait at shooting the gorge. Someday my nutts will drop and i'm going in. i can just tell that's gonna get expensive, but it's calling me,,, like a drug,,,,,,

Macsgrafs

Kloner that first video is wicked, how far down those railway tracks do you think that was? & at low level...great RC system if nothing else ;)

Ross

kloner

Aerial DP
thanks dude,,,, the plane video i'm uploading now was all that had a gps so it went 8000 towards the railcars and 4800 feet up the other way. the quad went the same distance way from the cars, but going to the cars i'd guess 5000 feet or almost a mile each way. I know this one your like what cars,,, sit tight. i took the zII down the same mission...... it was alot harder to get "on teh track" but it was doing it 70mph. When the quad went by i was looking up at the track and it looked 2-3 feet over, but it was probably less cause my angle...... it was really low a couple times,,,, when the frames full of track,,, it was about to touch

this is the link when it finishes uploading to the zII flight. I almost fly over the freeway,,, was like whats that,,ooooooo that. hahaha. The mountains in the distance away from the sun is where the train cars are, the mountains are what seperates this hell from San Diego... it's like heaven and hell over one mountain.... but sure pretty

Macsgrafs

You certainly get some superb distance Kloner.....all that keeps going through my mind is "If he crashed this now, it's a bloody long walk to get it back" ;)

Ross