Show your FPV video

vladoportos

Here is another one from me, today was such a nice day for flying ! So I looked at the map for some interesting place and found Smolenice Castle, I was there last time when I was little. Packed S800evo ( finally dialed gains so it doesn't twitch much
biggrin.png
), added TBS Discovery Pro into the back seat just in case and had on... the result, well tell me your self if you like it or not :)

Last edited by a moderator:

RC Flying

A Drone Mind
@vladoportos, great video, really nice scenery.
@Jake Bullit, I remember that place, we stayed in the hotel by the bridge when we had that last multi rotor meeting. The weather is brighter and sunnier in your video than when I flew over there after the meeting in 2012.

ryhza

thanks mate no i took my cc3d out i buggered the rx cord waiting for new one, i put my revo in there for now gave it a quick tune what you think of this epic run from today

SamaraMedia

That was some sick flying! Seriously I think I would have gotten sick doing all those quick maneuvers with goggles, well done Mate.

RC Flying

A Drone Mind
Haha, that's ace ryhza. Amazing flying through some narrow gaps and obstacles. I love the made to look easy transitions from higher obstacles to lower ones. :)

ryhza

That was some sick flying! Seriously I think I would have gotten sick doing all those quick maneuvers with goggles, well done Mate.
haha thanks yeah its a rush

Haha, that's ace ryhza. Amazing flying through some narrow gaps and obstacles. I love the made to look easy transitions from higher obstacles to lower ones. :)
thanks mate i do like to challenge myself

those op controllers open that up.... he's really good
yes openpilot are nice FC's

Bet he's ace at Flappy Bird 
never try'd it but heard its very addictive haha

kloner

Aerial DP
i'm really getting my amp draws down at the cost of stability... looked gain related looking back though