Show your FPV video

kloner

Aerial DP
if your talking about that deer video, it is Chinoi "peaches" from france

Last year i worked for Converse and got addicted to Converse rubber tracks, sub to converse on youtube, you'll see what i mean..... there the forefront of music, have all kinds of random small bnds that are incredible. Alot of my music lately is from there, they offer it free too. forget the free music site, sourceforge or something like that

kloner

Aerial DP
just to put two of those in one spot, heres another... back-bone hero mixed with regular hero

kloner putting one in, failure of some kind

that was a couple grand down the drain,,,,, happens to all of us. That was a maiden, it's entire history was right there, ripped the frame in half, gimbal, hero black, smoked it all going nose in first about 40mph proximity, it stopped responding to my stick and hit the dirt about 20 feet in front of me so got my moneys worth

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey Kloner,
What frame was that that went in the ground?
From the shadow, it kind of looked like TBS.
Just curious, what FC as in it?

kloner

Aerial DP
disco pro, esc shut off first flight, rolled uncontrollably..... talk about money, christ. naza, u5, 13" cf props, all new.....

just like this but u5 instead of kde direct
20140208184132-5968f037-la.jpg

kloner

Aerial DP
had too dark of a filter on for the weather but got this clip, all raw and cropped 2.7 to 1080 .....

it was windy, rig had a weird sound with wind at it's back huh.... gonna have to look it over, hit this after driving 1200 miles and flying 13 hours in 34 hours..... hey is that train running, rrrrrrrrrr

Dean NZ

disco pro, esc shut off first flight, rolled uncontrollably..... talk about money, christ. naza, u5, 13" cf props, all new.....

just like this but u5 instead of kde direct
20140208184132-5968f037-la.jpg

kloner - where did those carbon arms come from ? you hide the ESC's in the bodywork somewhere ?....nice machine, sorry about losing out to gravity, you know what happened ?

kloner

Aerial DP
there our product.... check the team black-sheep store

it happens, at least i didn't build it and send it to someone to have happen. An esc is dead, musta been it.....

View attachment 16415

yard sale if i've ever seen one. The arm broke away as designed but it went in gimbal first, 40+mph,,,,,,, it'll all be in a ziploc with the rest of my crashed kits here this week, start something else. I'd be affraid to use any of that crap as a kit again, it's done. Thinking about doing a x8 with a 3 axis hero gimbal underneath an og disco frame on some sort of shorter motors.

Attachments

• IMG_0620.jpg
    IMG_0620.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 320

Dean NZ

Ouch !! never spotted those legs on the website before....nice as one has come to expect from TBS & Co.....

About to go have my second fly of the new Disco Pro.....hope I don't come home with the same result !!

vladoportos

Here is mix of my this winter FPV with discovery pro, I have finally S800 evo at home so the next footage should be better ( hopefully ) :)

ryhza

nice video vladoportos, i got quick run in today while sun was out been raining last few days here

kloner

Aerial DP
is there such a thing as those little ones not having such mad jello? the noise reminds me of a screaming baby.........weird little things

ryhza

yeah you can get no jello just when its pretty windy you get it